Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gdame
    replied
    NX Express (PCIe) with Edius Pro 4.6 is a great value. If you need P2 or XDCam then add the Edous Broadcast upgrade.

Here is the thread Digital Dave reffered you to.

http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...ead.php?t=5005

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    4.6 is current version with another small upgrade next month
    Difference between Pro and Broadast is Codecs. NX is the I/O card enabling analogue capture and ease of non delayed monitoring

DD

Leave a comment:

• drdimento
    replied
    Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post
    There is a lot here about Video Cards, including a thread so close by you dont even need to use the SEARCH function.
    Yes, I should have looked first for the right thing. My first seach turned up zilch but after posting this thread I found a zillion and am reading some presently. Thanks and if there is a way to remove this post then please do or tell me how to?

I'm new to Edius and trying to decide which version to go with . .

Edius 4.6
    Edius Pro
    Edius Broadcast
    Edius NX (something or other)

??

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    There is a lot here about Video Cards, including a thread so close by you dont even need to use the SEARCH function.

Leave a comment:

• drdimento
    started a topic Edius & Video Cards

Edius & Video Cards

Does anyone have gads of experience with Edius and video cards? We have a machine with a Quattro FX1600 and two with ATI1650pro's and are wondering which is best?

For background, we ran our Edius trial in an old Athlon IDE slooooow drives and a 129mb video card that was nothing special and it worked fine just took a while to render and burn out a video file but otherwise did fine.

Moreover, I come from the Avid world where the software and hardware is a finicky trick to work out.

How's Edius in this video card compatibility area?
Working...
X