Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Output you project as a file, start a 29.97i project, and import that file.

Leave a comment:

• kruzer
    replied
    I changed to NTSC but all it shows is "p" mode.

I used an AVI file from my Canon still camera (movie) and processed it with the 'p' mode... changing it to and 'i' mode is not possible. It don't show up in the selection.

Do I start the entire project from the begining?

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Click on top the timeline press x
    press home set in point
    press end set out point

Steve

Leave a comment:

• zedipusrex
    replied
    Same print to DVD problem????

Hey guys, Found this helpful tip but I have my project settings at 59.94i NTSC already and I cannot get the print to DVD to highlight. I am in version 4.6.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!
    Steven S.

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    All "fine print" is revealed on the Forum :)

Leave a comment:

• ralphbowman
    replied
    Thank you gentlemen!

I switched the project setting to 59.94i and now the button is highlighted...and I can preview through my firewire to my ntsc monitor...now where in the fine print of the manual or help menu was this bit of info buried? Where in the video training down loads is this mentioned? The wonders of Edius!
    Thanks to all...

Ralph Bowman

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Rusty is correct - any project that is specifically 59.94i or 50i will allow Print to DVD functionality. This is because the built-in MPEG encoder for the DVD authoring cannot encode frame rate changes, only resolution (scaling) changes.

Leave a comment:

• JimJulian
    replied
    Originally posted by ralphbowman View Post
    When I try to export to print DVD ... the lettering is not highlighted ...nor can I activate in Record mode...I cannot find under Canopus programs...DVD Creator...where is this located and what do I do to the the time line to get DVD Creator to activate? Help. I have 4.6 and I am up to date...

Thanks for any help!!!

Ralph Bowman
    progressive will not work

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Anton is correct, you need to switch Project Settings to 59.94i to activate the DVD feature. Unfortunately, there is no stand-alone DVD creation software.

I think it will also print to DVD from the Timeline with 59.94i HDV projects.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    is your project setting on standard def Pal or NTSC? it needs to be

Leave a comment:

• ralphbowman
    started a topic Print to DVD not highlighted?

Print to DVD not highlighted?

When I try to export to print DVD ... the lettering is not highlighted ...nor can I activate in Record mode...I cannot find under Canopus programs...DVD Creator...where is this located and what do I do to the the time line to get DVD Creator to activate? Help. I have 4.6 and I am up to date...

Thanks for any help!!!

Ralph Bowman
Working...
X