Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine Video
    replied
    Do you think you can give instructions for that a PM maybe? I have the seriel numbers Just need to marry up the right discs with the right system as I am selling one of the systems I have.

I dont want to sell the wrong software with the system! IYSWIM

Cath

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    To my knowledge there's no easy way. It is (or was) held inside the registry, but you need to know where to look, and for that, you need the serial number...

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied
    Is this obvious or can it not be done!

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied
    Thanks Rusty!! I kinda thought that BUT mine do have the first 6 digits on the dongle that corrolates to the software I bought with them!!

Can anyone help with finding what software S/N is on my pc? is there even a way once loaded to the pc?

Cath

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    The dongles are not assigned to any particular software installation. I have two dongles and swap them regularly between four different machines without a problem.

If there's a dongle-safety issue, use a rear USB port. I use USB extension cables to run from the rear of my machines to my desktop.

Leave a comment:

• Which Dongle? What Software? how to find EDIUS s/n

OK I have 3 copies of EDIUS

1 FULL with an NXe
    1 Upgrade hdv on firewire
    1 Upgrade sd storm

Now I removed the dongles while re arranging the edit room I always think I am going to snap a dongle off as they dangle there!

BUT I cant tell which goes where? there is a seriel No prefix on the dongles to match my software BUT I can tell which machine which software is on and it would seem the dongles all work in all machines............so anyone know how to get the software s/n on the machine?

:-)
Working...
X