Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ting you're just making it complex heh,

Yes, the Storm has SVIDEO in/out.

SVIDEO/SVHS are just terms, no need to get all technical about it. :)

Comment

Thanks Tingsern and Stormdave. I got it now.

Comment

I posted this in a separate thread but found this one and thought I would ask here to....I have dvstorm and storm bay with the s video and all...I want to capture to dv....can anyone refresh me on the steps and settings to do this? It has been a loooong time since i did it....want the best quality with least bit of loss possible.

I know how to hook it up and all, but the steps from their using Edius...i have never captured vhs with Edius before.

And what settings...I remember in the old dv storm software something about changing the something about the buffer....so if you can help with the settings using edius would be grateful..thanks..t

Comment

Try the old Storm edit works great for svhs capture (came with the storm card of old) works great for us plain and simple.

Originally posted by TimCart View Post
          I posted this in a separate thread but found this one and thought I would ask here to....I have dvstorm and storm bay with the s video and all...I want to capture to dv....can anyone refresh me on the steps and settings to do this? It has been a loooong time since i did it....want the best quality with least bit of loss possible.

I know how to hook it up and all, but the steps from their using Edius...i have never captured vhs with Edius before.

And what settings...I remember in the old dv storm software something about changing the something about the buffer....so if you can help with the settings using edius would be grateful..thanks..t

Comment

Originally posted by richvideo View Post
            Try the old Storm edit works great for svhs capture (came with the storm card of old) works great for us plain and simple.
            Thanks Rich, I don't have the old prog anymore....I have been with edius for so long because most of for the last years have been dv to dv...but have some vhs's for a friend i need to convert to dvd now....thanks..t

Comment

Working...
            X