Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johannesj
    replied
    Did you install the two extra emitters packets that you can download free when you buy the prog ?

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Originally posted by LightPrism View Post
    Particle Illusions has a ton of fire effects.
    It's a 2D program - but you can make effects like flame and smoke even more realistic by compositing a 2nd copy of the original and change things like opacity and shadow to add a 3 dimensional effect.
    That sounds a great idea - never thought of that and as I have and am aquiring some other footage I think I have seen the way ahead.

Ludde I'm just checking the new Pro Pyro emmiters

Thanks to all

David

Leave a comment:

• Ludde
    replied
    I have Particle Illusion, just look at the pro emitters ( bought separately), they are a little better than the one that comes with the package....

Leave a comment:

• Blast1
    replied
    Believe Digital Juice has it on sale at half price right now.
    Its currently listed at $194

Leave a comment:

• LightPrism
    replied
    Particle Illusions has a ton of fire effects.
    It's a 2D program - but you can make effects like flame and smoke even more realistic by compositing a 2nd copy of the original and change things like opacity and shadow to add a 3 dimensional effect.

Believe Digital Juice has it on sale at half price right now.

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Steve, I was looking online - I have some Trapcode stuff but not Particular

Pat- hadnt looked at the HD's

Having checked out Pyromations I think that I will have to stick with Particle Illusion.

David

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post
    Dont think clients budget will support vce- what Jump Back Disk Disc is the Fire on?

DD
    I believe it is V 27 HD Jumpbacks All Fire

Leave a comment:

• Philip
    replied
    Whilst not strictly "Edius" the project is being Edited in Edius.

I am looking for a realistic Flame effect to fill the screen but then manipulate to fit int the top of an Olympic like torch.
    My First choice was Particle Illusion but not convinced at the look of the flames and Boris looked worse and there the effects cannot be used on a Blank Canvas so I would need to Composite the whole sequence. Not very good with AE...... Anything that will do the job and give me an uncompressed file with Alpha to bring into Edius????

DD
    Not sure if these will work but they are similar to Digital Juice.

http://www.animationsforvideo.com/ht...cakes_vol5.htm

This company used to have a free animation download each month and one month they offered a flame one. I used it once or twice and it was decent. There are 2 pages of just Pyromations to preview. Thought I would offer it as a possibility. It appears there may be a few you could use as you wanted.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Are you not seeing this list in presets?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Cant find Flames in Trapcode Particular ?

Leave a comment:

• johannesj
    replied
    Trapcode Particular www.trapcode.com, ParticleIllusion http://www.wondertouch.com/, and Boris fx or red http://www.borisfx.com/.
    You can download demos and try them.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    I use trapcode Particular with the pyro pack.
    Download a demo and see if you like it.
    There is also Panopticum flame

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Dont think clients budget will support vce- what Jump Back Disk Disc is the Fire on?

DD

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied

I am looking for a realistic Flame effect to fill the screen but then manipulate to fit int the top of an Olympic like torch.
    My First choice was Particle Illusion but not convinced at the look of the flames and Boris looked worse and there the effects cannot be used on a Blank Canvas so I would need to Composite the whole sequence. Not very good with AE...... Anything that will do the job and give me an uncompressed file with Alpha to bring into Edius????

DD
    I don't know what your budget is but here is a link:
    http://www.vce.com/visfxmenu.html

This company was started by Peter Kuran of Star Wars fame.

The only other ones would be from the Digital Juice Fire Jump Back.
    Jerry

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    started a topic Fire Effects

Fire Effects

DD
Working...
X