X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• majormauser
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
    Considering no such product has been confirmed or announced, it's a bit hard to answer questions over licenses, upgrades and dongles.

But with that said, I am comfortable that the EDIUS licensing program will transition smoothly, whichever path is taken.
    The one thing that I have an issue with is the Size.

Thank You for making it small but the Hole in it is soooo small it really cannot be added to a dongle lanyard easily. I just want to make it very hard to loose. when traveling.

Other than that here is my first video edited with Edius Enjoy. I LOVE Edius

www.thealienheads.com

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Considering no such product has been confirmed or announced, it's a bit hard to answer questions over licenses, upgrades and dongles.

But with that said, I am comfortable that the EDIUS licensing program will transition smoothly, whichever path is taken.

Leave a comment:

• shueardm
    started a topic Another question about Broadcast dongles

Another question about Broadcast dongles

The recent discussion about how many dongles is required to run EDIUS Broadcast has me thinking.

If you have to have 2 dongles Pro and Broadcast both installed then we come to an interesting situation.

What happens when you want to upgrade for version 5?

If you get a upgrade from Broadcast 4 to Broadcast 5 how many dongles then?

If you just have to replace the Broadcast dongle with the new one, doesn't that then allow a slightly cheekish way of upgrading from Pro 4 to Broadcast 5 at a cheaper price? Or do we need to have all three dongles installed? Ha, that would cause some waves.
Working...
X