Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cplusguy
    replied
    did anyone ever use a driverless dongle unikey from secutech, it seemed driverless can reduce the problem of DONGLE NOT FOUND

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    I have PM'd you with an update??

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    I tried both procedures offered by Stormdave and Digitaldave - neither could break my machine.

I hate not being able to reproduce errors.. :(

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Originally posted by STORMDAVE View Post
    Sorry forgot to mention that installing the driver fixed the problem for me, so others should try it too.

Hope it's clear now Dave :)
    It is more sinister than that ???????

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Sorry forgot to mention that installing the driver fixed the problem for me, so others should try it too.

Hope it's clear now Dave :)

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Originally posted by STORMDAVE View Post
    I ran into this problem today when I plugged in my ProCoder2 dongle.

If anyone is having this problem, please install the driver I put a link up 2 posts above this one and please post your results. Make sure your EDIUS dongle is plugged in before you run the update, and make sure ProCoder or any other HASP dongle is unplugged besides the EDIUS dongle before you run the setup.
    I created a problem with PC3 but got PC2 to work and have 4.6 working. I already had that version driver installed. In fact the first time I encountered this error on 4.6 that was what I did.....after I checked something had not screwed my licenses

Drop me an email at [email protected]
    Last edited by DigitalDave; 02-29-2008, 11:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    I ran into this problem today when I plugged in my ProCoder2 dongle.

If anyone is having this problem, please install the driver I put a link up 2 posts above this one and please post your results. Make sure your EDIUS dongle is plugged in before you run the update, and make sure ProCoder or any other HASP dongle is unplugged besides the EDIUS dongle before you run the setup.

Leave a comment:

• kukun
    replied
    That the one I used, since when I first got Edius.
    And so far still not update.

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    You know, it wouldn't try to use the latest HASPHL drivers..might be worth a try with 4.6:

Download here

It's newer than the one that comes with Windows.

Leave a comment:

• kukun
    replied
    Well, I restore back to system that can work for v4.54.
    But I check device manager ,It list exactly like your attachment.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Ok, that is actually very useful information - a fresh install of windows and the 4.6 iso still won't register the dongle's presence.

Can you run the EDIUSLM.EXE utility (found on the installation DVD you burned) and tell me what license it sees on the dongle?

I also need to you go into Windows Device Manager and actually bring up the properties window and confirm the HASP Driver version for me. An example is shown in the attachment.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kukun
    replied
    It's hasp_hl.
    But anyway, I format and installed Window XP/w sp2 and installed fresh Edius by iso image.
    It's not working. you have 29 days left, insert Dongle for not display this message.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    out of curiosity, what driver version is Windows Device Manager reporting for the dongle?

Leave a comment:

• kukun
    replied
    No, It's not the driver, the driver work already, but Edius did not see the dongle.
    I already try many different way.
    Thank you all.

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post
    the dongle light is on indicating it has seen the drivers.
    Thats good to know Dave, I am writing that down in my not to forget book. From the the original post I was unsure if that was the case, so just in case it was missed!
    I had another problem with a Firewire 800 / USB2 combo card that when placed in one of the PCIex1 slots (the one below the Graphics card) disabled ALL USB, worked in all the others
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X