Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pjsssss
    replied
    No not everyone is having problems with the upgrade. But there are enough that it is a concern. t the moment it seems to be a bit of Russian roulette

Leave a comment:

• dansimrelladvertising
    replied
    Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
    Maybe you could try a fresh install of the os?

WHAT??? What kind of crazy idea is that? If 4.5 WORKED, and 4.6 DOESN'T, why would you ever think the OS is the problem?

Is there ANYONE who has had SUCCESS with the 4.6 Upgrade or ISO? It seems EVERYONE has a problem of some sort.

I'm glad I didn't upgrade, but then, I've got my own issues to contend with first.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    I think having to do a complete OS insall should be a last resort. There is obviously something wrong in the files that interacts with something on the machines that is causing this. We need to isolate it.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Maybe you could try a fresh install of the os?

Leave a comment:

• bobbyd
    replied
    No, but I uninstalled Edius and did a fresh install.

Leave a comment:

• gdame
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbyd View Post
    I downloaded the ISO image, burned and installed 4.6 and I am still getting the "product is expired" message. So many people are having the same problem why not pull these files until the problem is fixed. This creates a lot of down time for users.
    Was this a fresh install on a machine that never had Edius on it?

Leave a comment:

• bobbyd
    started a topic 4.6 Iso

4.6 Iso

I downloaded the ISO image, burned and installed 4.6 and I am still getting the "product is expired" message. So many people are having the same problem why not pull these files until the problem is fixed. This creates a lot of down time for users.
Working...
X