X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
    Ok I follow the tex file and remove all the files, so now do I still run that utility or can I go ahead and reinstall Edius?
    If I have understood KH reply somewhere else the text file gets rid of everything.

Everyone that has had this problem can get back to 4.54.

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Ok I follow the tex file and remove all the files, so now do I still run that utility or can I go ahead and reinstall Edius?

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
    Ok the cleaner wanted me to uninstall Edisu 4 first, but I can not do that, when I go to Start/Settings/Control Panel/add/remove.../Edius, I don't have the option to uninstall, it only let me update to 4.6? Anymore idea? should I just run that cleaner utility anyway?
    Use the text file

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    replied
    This happened to me once, I undid the system restore, then I was able to remove 4.6 and start again

just a long shot

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Ok the cleaner wanted me to uninstall Edisu 4 first, but I can not do that, when I go to Start/Settings/Control Panel/add/remove.../Edius, I don't have the option to uninstall, it only let me update to 4.6? Anymore idea? should I just run that cleaner utility anyway?

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Use the files from Kenneally's post http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...3&postcount=11

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    started a topic Uninstall

Uninstall

Ok how do you uninstall Edius, I update to 4.6 and it wanted me to buy so I did a system restored and now Edius won't open, try to uninstall Edius and start fresh but when I go to uninstall it keep wanted to update to 4.6?
Working...
X