X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrackRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by jawwwad View Post
    any body can tell me which software used to creat this vedios. plz plz plz help
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DovAFVRg1Vk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXWzE5gY9h8

plz tell me
    ProDad (www.ProDad.com) has similar effects for Edius (not exactly the same). Check out
    Vitascene and Adorage

They may be suitable for you.

TrackRanger

Leave a comment:

• jawwwad
    replied
    please help needed

any body can tell me which software used to creat this vedios. plz plz plz help
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DovAFVRg1Vk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXWzE5gY9h8

plz tell me

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by Ulisse View Post
    Is it possible to use others packages in HDV too?
    thanks
    yes it is possible, but most of the effects are based on SD-Graphics. In a HD-project SD-graphics don't look so good. Particle and light effects are OK.
    All ADO-Packs technicaly working fine in HD.

Eric

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by gdame View Post
    Have a look over at ProDad.com
    They have four aplications that plug into edius and offer some very clean looking special effects. Adorage is there transition app.
    Could you tell me if it is possible to use Adorage transitions with HDV projects? I know there is package n°10 only. Is it possible to use others packages in HDV too?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• mattie
    replied
    I have made my own much simpler version of this effect - ok its not as good as on some other NLE's whiteout (bloom) but it is a proper transition and is simple to use

hope its of some use - made on version 5 - simply goto import (right click) in filter section

send me a message if you want me to email the .tpd preset its only 8K

thx

Leave a comment:

• Bob Nilsen
    replied
    Does anyone know if the Mercalli product will work with Edius 3.5? I tried writing to Prodad with the question, but no one has replied.

Thanks
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• ChrisFar
    replied
    Hey guys thanks for the filter it works very well.
    Chris

Leave a comment:

• robo
    replied
    No, nowhere to be seen. I'll try again with some of the other filters available and see where they go - if anywhere.

robo

Leave a comment:

• Philip
    replied
    Originally posted by robo View Post
    Just downloaded the filter and can open it and use it in Edius3 but can't seem to get it to show up at all in Edius4 (different machines) Can someone please confirm where I should be extracting the file to in v4.
    Thanks

robo
    The import functionality was the same for me in 3.? and 4.?. Check your effects pallete. Sometimes imported filters show up way down at the bottom of the list and sometimes hidden in a folder.

Leave a comment:

• robo
    replied
    Just downloaded the filter and can open it and use it in Edius3 but can't seem to get it to show up at all in Edius4 (different machines) Can someone please confirm where I should be extracting the file to in v4.
    Thanks

robo

Leave a comment:

• manjit singh
    replied
    Just tried out Philip's method; looks good so far, with a few tweeks im sure i can get the look im after.

thanks for your help guys :)

Leave a comment:

• xmanflash
    replied
    Thanks Philip - very nice!

The link to the Edius filter downloads is www.wishlistcentral.com/edius/ for anyone who hasn't been there..

I also added your Tutorial link to its description, for those not on this forum :-)
    Last edited by xmanflash; 03-16-2008, 08:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Philip
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisFar View Post
    Can someone make one and upload it to Xmans site
    Chris
    I uploaded the filters I mentioned in my Event DV article indicated in a previous post.

http://www.eventdv.net/Articles/Read...rticleID=38024

You will still need to read the article quickly as there are a few tweaks you have to do each time you use it because a chrominance filter is involved where white needs to be selected. It's not perfect and you need to tweak it a little. You also need to add a vapor dissolve as your transition. Read the tutorial above and download the filter.

It mimics it close enough for what I do. I may have tweaked it a few times since the tutorial but it is a version I used regularly. In the zip file I uploaded there is a Shine In and a Shine Out. When you read the tutorial it will all make sense.

Hope that gives you a good starting point.

I have done a few experiments with other ways to do it better but I haven't figured out how to do it quickly and easily yet with presets.

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    replied
    Download a trial of Vitascene - fully functioning for 30 days free

Paul

Leave a comment:

• ChrisFar
    replied
    Can someone make one and upload it to Xmans site
    Chris

Leave a comment:

Working...