X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Anton, you get the blue line above the effect in HD 1440x1080? Or are you just getting play through with buffer prefil?
    I never look at any blue or orange lines, if it plays without frame drop, it plays realtime (I have Edius set to stop playback on frame drop) This was with older graphics card, the newer one as seen in my signature no longer does realtime, not that it matters because I no longer use Xplode

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    same here, Explode Pro 4.5 works in realtime in HD 1440x1080i Pal projects
    Anton, you get the blue line above the effect in HD 1440x1080? Or are you just getting play through with buffer prefil?

Leave a comment:

• aldigitalguy
    replied
    Here is an interesting one. I just built a 2.2 GHz Quad Core for HD Editing using AMD/ATI combo. My "old" box is a Intel 2.4 GHz Dual Core with NVidia 7600GT. Explode Pro works on the NVidia but not on the AMD/ATI. No, it just doesn't like to play in that sandbox with THOSE kiddies!!!
    Maybe the best things in life...
    Aren't free!!!

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied
    This is a rollercoaster of a ride!!!!

FIRST I THINK I'M THICK........ and then I don't ........THEN I DO then I don't................

This would be impossible to do without the net and this forum, well not impossible maybe just very expensive on a tech support line...............

Thanks for the update!!

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    3D Object Wipe has a bug in v4.51 of Xplode Pro for EDIUS.

This has been fixed in v4.60 (Xplode Pro, not EDIUS) - I will be uploading this new build of Xplode Pro later today.

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied
    Explode for Edius has a 3D objects section and they dont work either are they supposed to?

sorry to be a bit dim.........

Cathryn

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Xplode for EDIUS should work.
    Xplode Professional, on the other hand is "as-is"

We're doing what we can (from the planning stages) to de-confuse things. It's just as painful for us (me, Kenneally, Mike Downey and related crew) as it is for our users most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied

What is this software then? does this work:

(Xplode Professional 4.51 for EDIUS V4 Software)

I think I may have got muddled up with the EXPLODE's what does or should work?

Hey My X is working again! Just about to bin this keyboard..........

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied
    Thankyou GV for pointing the fact out! I will not rebuild the system JUST not use the effects.

Maybe offering it as a download and including it in the 'BONUS' folder on the Edius 4.5 installation disc is a little futile, If you continue to do so you will continue to have the question, regarding is not being able to work.

I am not being rude or unthankfull here before anyone wades in with a telling off!

I am sure as a download for free for those who want to try it at there own risk is fine and a BONUS to those that it works for but not in my case, It has only caused me to think I have done something wrong during installation and so caused me to ask the question.

Thanks GV + co

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak
    replied
    That they give Explode Pro for Free now is Not that Subtle !

A Couple of years ago I paid 299 USD for that ..............

Thanks to Anton it still works RT now (SD 4:3 ok 16:9 most effects looks "strange")
    Last edited by SoundFreak; 02-24-2008, 12:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    hmm, I am using the nvidia renderer with no problems
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/e...eProConfig.gif

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    The secret with Xplode is to not have any 3D renderer selected in the "d3D renderer to use"" Config" for the renderer needs to be "NULL".
    Just tried it there was nothing selected, added the Appropriate selection from the drop down and bingo no work.
    The only way to restore to a working configuration was to use System restore
    Now works again. For those who set this up long ago I have not found a way to restore, maybe there is an entry in Registry that can be tweeked??
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    It is cool that some are working well with HD but it was not planned :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
    Good Anton but "officially" is not supported. ;) But how a bout your favorite meat cleaver? he he
    the meat cleaver and many other 3D objects transitions work but only in 4:3 mode, so they are useless, they are also useless in a standard def 16:9 project

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Good Anton but "officially" is not supported. ;) But how a bout your favorite meat cleaver? he he

Leave a comment:

Working...
X