Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xplode for EDIUS should work.
    Xplode Professional, on the other hand is "as-is"

We're doing what we can (from the planning stages) to de-confuse things. It's just as painful for us (me, Kenneally, Mike Downey and related crew) as it is for our users most of the time.

Comment

Explode for Edius has a 3D objects section and they dont work either are they supposed to?

sorry to be a bit dim.........

Cathryn
      Asus P5K64WS, Intel Core 2 Quad QX6850 Extreme CPU, Saphire HD 3850 512mb graphics, WDraptor160 OS, Highpoint Rocket raid 2310 4 x 500gig Seagate sata 2 se drives in raid 0, NXe and Edius 5.51 Imaginate 2.
      Procoder 3.06 and various Prodad add-ons

Comment

3D Object Wipe has a bug in v4.51 of Xplode Pro for EDIUS.

This has been fixed in v4.60 (Xplode Pro, not EDIUS) - I will be uploading this new build of Xplode Pro later today.

Comment

This is a rollercoaster of a ride!!!!

FIRST I THINK I'M THICK........ and then I don't ........THEN I DO then I don't................

This would be impossible to do without the net and this forum, well not impossible maybe just very expensive on a tech support line...............

Thanks for the update!!
          Asus P5K64WS, Intel Core 2 Quad QX6850 Extreme CPU, Saphire HD 3850 512mb graphics, WDraptor160 OS, Highpoint Rocket raid 2310 4 x 500gig Seagate sata 2 se drives in raid 0, NXe and Edius 5.51 Imaginate 2.
          Procoder 3.06 and various Prodad add-ons

Comment

Here is an interesting one. I just built a 2.2 GHz Quad Core for HD Editing using AMD/ATI combo. My "old" box is a Intel 2.4 GHz Dual Core with NVidia 7600GT. Explode Pro works on the NVidia but not on the AMD/ATI. No, it just doesn't like to play in that sandbox with THOSE kiddies!!!
            Maybe the best things in life...
            Aren't free!!!
            Al Caudullo
            Explore 3D Productions
            "Because the world isn't flat, so why watch it that way?"
            3D Evangelist
            www.exploreworldtv.com
            www.3dGuy.tv
            Skype ID: al.caudullo

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
              same here, Explode Pro 4.5 works in realtime in HD 1440x1080i Pal projects
              Anton, you get the blue line above the effect in HD 1440x1080? Or are you just getting play through with buffer prefil?
              Jerry
              Six Gill DV
              www.sgdvtutorials.com
              If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
              http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
              Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
                Anton, you get the blue line above the effect in HD 1440x1080? Or are you just getting play through with buffer prefil?
                I never look at any blue or orange lines, if it plays without frame drop, it plays realtime (I have Edius set to stop playback on frame drop) This was with older graphics card, the newer one as seen in my signature no longer does realtime, not that it matters because I no longer use Xplode
                Anton Strauss
                Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
                X