Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.6 UPGRADE some bits dont work for me

The main thing is Eplode Pro

3 D OBJECTS only works in SD. If I try and use in HD and render EDIUS crashes

EPLODE standard I get a GREEN SCREEN when the transistion is supposed to be displayed

EPLODE ALPHA - FINE
    ALPHA CUSTOM MAP - FINE

PRODAD STUFF ALL OK AND FULL REALTIME!

MULTIPLE OBJECTS NOT WORKING

PICTUREFRAME NOT WORKING

BLEND IS WORKING

EPLODE KEYERS NONE WORK

O AND my "cross or divorced partner" has stoped working so E+PLODE IS NOT MISS SPELT

Woops left caps on sorry - I am not shouting.

Any Ideas to course of action - relaod 4.54 me thinks

If so will add remove programmes suffice for this task?

Cathryn
    Asus P5K64WS, Intel Core 2 Quad QX6850 Extreme CPU, Saphire HD 3850 512mb graphics, WDraptor160 OS, Highpoint Rocket raid 2310 4 x 500gig Seagate sata 2 se drives in raid 0, NXe and Edius 5.51 Imaginate 2.
    Procoder 3.06 and various Prodad add-ons

Xpolde Pro is not working with HD. It is a discontinued product and they placed it on the site free for those working with SD.

There is no plan to update it. Sorry about that.

Mike

Comment

Yes and I don't get why people complain about xplode pro not working in HD. It has been communicated many times. SD only ?

Steve
      Steve
      EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
      A proud EDIUS EDITOR
      For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

You heard it right Cathryn, Do not go and redo your system!

Xplode is what it is from this point forward, Free for SD and not used for HD.
        George Dame
        Grass Valley / Canopus System Integrator - Nearly 13 Years
        Providing Systems, Onsite Delivery, Support & Training Services Nationwide
        Get Your Copy of The Edius 6 Comprehensive Tutorial by contacting me via PM, email or phone
        Invite us to your local video association for a full demonstration!
        www.editHD.com - 1-877-ieditDV

Comment

And development is dead as a turkey on thanksgiving.
          Steve
          A proud EDIUS EDITOR
          For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

I think I should thank my lucky stars, as Explode and Explode Pro all work in HD on my system, not that I use them all that much.
            All the Alpha's work in RT and some of the simple keyers, the rest need rendering
            Regards Barry
            Win 10HP, EDIUS WG9.4, HD Spark, Boris RED 5, VMW6, Authorworks 6, Bluff Titler, VisTitler 2.8, NEAT 3/4, Mercalli 2/4, Vitascene, Izotope RX6 Plugin, NewBlue, Trend Micro AV
            GB GA-X58A-UD3R MB, i7 [email protected], 12G 1600mhz Mem, Samsung EVO-250G SSD, 3x2T RAID, GTX 970W OC, 2x24 inch LG Monitors
            Canon XH-A1/ Canon HF-G30, GoPro Hero3 Black, Edit @1920 50p HQ preset

https://vimeo.com/user2157719/videos
            Laptop ASUS G752VT-GC060T Win 10HP, Edius WG8.53 Samsung M2 SSD 256G+1Tb HD,

Comment

same here, Explode Pro 4.5 works in realtime in HD 1440x1080i Pal projects
              Anton Strauss
              Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Good Anton but "officially" is not supported. ;) But how a bout your favorite meat cleaver? he he
                Steve
                A proud EDIUS EDITOR

Comment

Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
                  Good Anton but "officially" is not supported. ;) But how a bout your favorite meat cleaver? he he
                  the meat cleaver and many other 3D objects transitions work but only in 4:3 mode, so they are useless, they are also useless in a standard def 16:9 project
                  Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

It is cool that some are working well with HD but it was not planned :)

Mike

Comment

The secret with Xplode is to not have any 3D renderer selected in the "d3D renderer to use"" Config" for the renderer needs to be "NULL".
                      Just tried it there was nothing selected, added the Appropriate selection from the drop down and bingo no work.
                      The only way to restore to a working configuration was to use System restore
                      Now works again. For those who set this up long ago I have not found a way to restore, maybe there is an entry in Registry that can be tweeked??
                      Regards Barry
                      Win 10HP, EDIUS WG9.4, HD Spark, Boris RED 5, VMW6, Authorworks 6, Bluff Titler, VisTitler 2.8, NEAT 3/4, Mercalli 2/4, Vitascene, Izotope RX6 Plugin, NewBlue, Trend Micro AV
                      GB GA-X58A-UD3R MB, i7 [email protected], 12G 1600mhz Mem, Samsung EVO-250G SSD, 3x2T RAID, GTX 970W OC, 2x24 inch LG Monitors
                      Canon XH-A1/ Canon HF-G30, GoPro Hero3 Black, Edit @1920 50p HQ preset

https://vimeo.com/user2157719/videos
                      Laptop ASUS G752VT-GC060T Win 10HP, Edius WG8.53 Samsung M2 SSD 256G+1Tb HD,

Comment

hmm, I am using the nvidia renderer with no problems
                        http://www.videoproductions.com.au/e...eProConfig.gif
                        Anton Strauss

Comment

That they give Explode Pro for Free now is Not that Subtle !

A Couple of years ago I paid 299 USD for that ..............

Thanks to Anton it still works RT now (SD 4:3 ok 16:9 most effects looks "strange")
                          Last edited by SoundFreak; 02-24-2008, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Thankyou GV for pointing the fact out! I will not rebuild the system JUST not use the effects.

Maybe offering it as a download and including it in the 'BONUS' folder on the Edius 4.5 installation disc is a little futile, If you continue to do so you will continue to have the question, regarding is not being able to work.

I am not being rude or unthankfull here before anyone wades in with a telling off!

I am sure as a download for free for those who want to try it at there own risk is fine and a BONUS to those that it works for but not in my case, It has only caused me to think I have done something wrong during installation and so caused me to ask the question.

Thanks GV + co
                            Asus P5K64WS, Intel Core 2 Quad QX6850 Extreme CPU, Saphire HD 3850 512mb graphics, WDraptor160 OS, Highpoint Rocket raid 2310 4 x 500gig Seagate sata 2 se drives in raid 0, NXe and Edius 5.51 Imaginate 2.

Comment

What is this software then? does this work:

(Xplode Professional 4.51 for EDIUS V4 Software)

I think I may have got muddled up with the EXPLODE's what does or should work?

Hey My X is working again! Just about to bin this keyboard..........

Comment

Working...
                              X