Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stereodesign
    replied
    Yes, I too have NX with the HD expansion card.

Leave a comment:

• skier-hughes
    replied
    I have nx but am still in the middle of a couple of projects and I never update anything while I have important work on the go.
    Hopefully Friday I'll do it and I'll let you know.

Graham

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    replied
    4.54 running completely happy here now, so I can finish my clients tweeks on their project.

Have you got NX on your system?

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Stereodesign
    replied
    Downloaded and installed the v4.6 Edius update.
    Installation went OK.
    The PC was running with Edius on screen but not doing anything, then all of a sudden when I next looked it had shut down.
    Curious, I thought, and switched it back on.
    PC refused to boot saying it could not find a Boot Device?
    After several attempts it eventually booted into Windows saying the "system had recovered from a serious error".
    I ran Edius and left it running but not performing any tasks, again after 35 mins it turned itself off and in a repeat of the previous re-boot took several attempts to boot again saying the "system had recovered from a serious error".
    Again after several attempts to re-boot and again saying that the "system had recovered from a serious error", I left the system running without Edius and after several hours it was still working OK. I ran Edius and the system crashed immediately and once again took several attempts to re-boot.
    I uninstalled v4.6 and re-installed v4.54 and system works perfectly.
    Seems to me there is an error in v4.6.
    Proceed with caution

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    replied
    OK, back with 4.54, and all is working fine again, I'm gonna try the update again at some point and try to determine what is causing this problem - it's definately 4.6, so am I an isolated case I wonder.

Anyone else reporting normal functions with a previous project open in 4.6 with an NX card running?

Paul

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    started a topic Problem with 4.6

Problem with 4.6

Oh what a shame, I just opened a project from a few days ago, PAL, SD, D1, nothing too exciting, but the 4.6 interface will not respond correctly, hit play, off it goes, but won't stop, the mouse becomes sluggish, and every change you try to make takes about 20 seconds to occur, even play/stop.

I'm running NX, no internet, no network.

so back to 4.54
Working...
X