X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virgil21
    replied
    Overlay flicker?

OK: I tried it on a 21 minute-long project and there was no flicker. Then I tried it on the 30 minute project again and there was flicker. I put the timeline cursor in different positions before rendering but it made no difference. Both projects are on the same 500GB external Firewire drive which has >90GB free.

Perhaps it's to do with the fact that the 30 minute project has more tracks and many more filters and colour corrections and so there is a much heavier rendering load involved. Still, it never flickered before.

It doesn't bother me, but it may point to something that needs attention - which is the only reason why I mentioned it.

Leave a comment:

• virgil21
    replied
    Direct3D9 Overlay flickering?

Originally posted by STORMDAVE View Post
    Direct3D9 overlay, is this what you were using?
    I'm not at my machine, so I don't know; but I did not change any settings from the previous installation, so unless Edius altered some of the defaults (which it should not have!). I will check when I get back to the edit machine.

Leave a comment:

• jjbvideo
    replied
    Direct recording DVCProHD 720p bug still not fixed

Direct recording DVCProHD 720p from a HVX200 to EDIUS Broadcast is still not possible. THoff's circumvention - setting timecode to free run - is still valid.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    CONSOLIDATE ist still buggy:
    Mailfunction with MPEG2 files, Clips with negative speed (-100%) ect.
    and many ather problems with this function

Eric

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Originally posted by virgil21 View Post
    I opened my last (completed) project just to test 4.6 and I set it to render the whole 30 minute timeline by marking In and Out at the start and the end. I started the render with the cursor at the very end on a black frame where it had gone to when I marked the Out point (last frame of the project). While rendering, the Player/Recorder window (on REC) flickered a lot which has never happened before. Of course, there was no picture in the REC area, just the black of the last frame.
    I think the flickering in the overlay window has something to do with the Direct3D9 overlay, is this what you were using?

Leave a comment:

• vienna1944er
    replied
    ................color picker in Quick Titler doesn't work at all

back from 4.6 >> yes, you are right, no fix for this, since old 2.0 days......and not "to grey out" these defect** funktion
    here are the topics from the "new forum ..... older, similar topics are with the "old" forum buried...

User-Reported Issues http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...t=color+picker
    Quick titler & color picker http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...t=color+picker
    Feature Requests http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...read.php?t=501

May 2007 ......vienna1944er

if "they" the color-picker ( eye-dropper ) not to get works,
    "they" to owe the minimalist fix = "to grey out" these defect** funktion

defect** or maybe a old \ forgotten \ unfinished project.......from Edius 2.0 days....
    friendly greetings from the "inhouse-librarian" ....... old Hans

Leave a comment:

• virgil21
    replied
    Cosmetic issue with 4.6

I opened my last (completed) project just to test 4.6 and I set it to render the whole 30 minute timeline by marking In and Out at the start and the end. I started the render with the cursor at the very end on a black frame where it had gone to when I marked the Out point (last frame of the project). While rendering, the Player/Recorder window (on REC) flickered a lot which has never happened before. Of course, there was no picture in the REC area, just the black of the last frame.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    started a topic Bugs not solved in 4.6

Bugs not solved in 4.6

Some basic functions are still not working correctly:
    - color picker in Quick Titler doesn't work at all
    - thumbnails of chapter points in DVD Creator still more or less random
    Will these be solved in 4.7 ?
Working...
X