Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mike
    Tony

Fractal Design Define XL R2 Full tower- Asrock Z490 Taichi - i9-10850K -- 250GB 860 EVO- 32GBVengeance LPX- Blackmagic IP4K-- Geforce GTX 1070 Founders Edition -- EVGA G3 850 PSU-- Corsair H100i Pro XT- LG Blu-Ray writer- MxM PCI-e Reader-- EDIUS X WG- Win 10 Pro 64bit.

Comment

Hi. My system not working with update now.

today when I boot up my system window start up good, and load the Edius 4.6 shortcut and massage said It expire.
      I try to uninstall Edius software and reinstall with update 4.6, But no luck.
      So unstall again and reinstall and update 5.54 and It's working good w/ 5.54.
      There must be problem w/ update 4.6.

Comment

Try installing the v4.6 update over the v4.6 update (don't uninstall)

Comment

Evrything was fine yesterday, but today, TMpro hangs on my system, I have the 4.6 update..I will try to reinstall the update
          A computer with a lot of stuff in it :)

Comment

As it seems to be a matter of expiration, try to install the original Aladdin drivers from www.aladdin.com . May be that the drivers are not updated.

This method has not been proved, because I do not have installation problems.

Comment

CRAP, I should have read every fricking post on this site before I update, if this is a problem for many why don't they make it sticky, what a waste of editing time.
              I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
                CRAP, I should have read every fricking post on this site before I update, if this is a problem for many why don't they make it sticky, what a waste of editing time.
                Did it go wrong then?

Comment

Yeah, got the same error message like everybody else, I did and system restore and now Edius wont open, I'm trying to uninstall Edius using control panel, add&remove program but it won't let me uninstall, it keep want to update to 4.6, how can I uninstall Edius?
                  I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Have a look at the attachments in this post: http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...3&postcount=11

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
                      Have a look at the attachments in this post: http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...3&postcount=11
                      Ok the cleaner wanted me to uninstall Edisu 4 first, but I can not do that, when I go to Start/Settings/Control Panel/add/remove.../Edius, I don't have the option to uninstall, it only let me update to 4.6? Anymore idea? should I just run that cleaner utility anyway?

Comment

Did anybody test the installation of the complete Aladdin HL driver packet from www.aladdin.com . (Copyprotection) ?

Comment

Originally posted by staffel View Post
                          Did anybody test the installation of the complete Aladdin HL driver packet from www.aladdin.com . (Copyprotection) ?
                          Yes it was the first thing I tried a week ago

Comment

Ok thanks everybody, I got 4.54 back up, loss almost a day of work, but this is still better than reinstall windows. (-:

Comment

Working...
                            X