Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vortigern
    replied
    No the latest one is for ver 4.52. The ones done by Mike Downey are also very good but as I say IMO the DVC one is excellent. An email to them will give more details.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Award winning Mike Downey that is. :)

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Seems that's an old tutorial on v3 of EDIUS.

Our very own Mike Downey has done a tutorial set for ClassOnDemand lots of people are happy :)

Leave a comment:

• vortigern
    started a topic Edius tutorial

Edius tutorial

I have just finished going through the latest Edius Tutorial from DVC of Hove here in the UK. IMO it is the best yet. Very comprehensive and made in a manner where you can imagine the tutor sitting beside you going through each step one at a time. I have been using Edius since version one and still this threw up a few things I had not come across as well as underlining again those procedures I had forgotten about. I only wished I had remembered the Batch Capture routing before I had started my last project I would have saved myself so much time. I have no connection with DVC other than as a satisfied customer over the past years. The link is www.dvc.uk.com I know that this tutorial will be a great boon especially for those starting out with Edius for the first time.
Working...
X