Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest free update for Edius v.4.24?

Hi,
    I use Edius v.4.24 for HDV editing, could you tell me what is the latest free update for it? Is it (EDIUS Software v4 v4.51c Update
    Filename: EDIUS4UPD_v451c.zip
    Released: 08/07/2007
    Size: 469MB)?

Is it good value really?

I use Win XP Pro.

Thanks
    A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/c/ExploringWorldA/videos
    CPU: Intel i9 7940X
    MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
    VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
    SSD Drive:
    (C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
    (D) 1TB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

EDIUS v4.54 is the latest.

Comment

4.54 is by far one of the most stable releases of EDIUS. I recommend that every 4.x user update to it.

Comment

Originally posted by STORMDAVE View Post
        4.54 is by far one of the most stable releases of EDIUS. I recommend that every 4.x user update to it.
        I like it, but I am not fully agree. The most stable was ver.4.26, all the latest 4.5x has problem (for some users only) with "destination disk too slow" error. This is the serious one, because those users cannot capture properly, and capturing is important part of Edius... Same users with same hardware never had this problem before ver.4.5
        Asus P8P67, Intel i7 2600K working at 4.50 Ghz, 16Gb Kingston RAM, Windows 7 64bit, 500Gb system drive, 320Gb Data drive and 1TB RAID-0 for AV, Edius NX Express, EVGA nVidia GTX 570 2.5CB DDR5, 750w ALTEC power and some creativity...

Comment

I meant for 4.5x it's the most stable release... :)

Comment

Working...
          X