Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

waht Transition software in RT with Edius 4 and HDTV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Ulisse View Post
    mmmmm, Jerry are you sure Vitascene is better than Xplode 4.5 and easy like it?
    thanks
    You asked for other software effects packages. I will not make a value judgement of either except to say, both Vitascene and Xplode have good effects and effects that you will never use.
    http://esd.element5.com/demoreg.html...ctid=300121550

Here is the link to setup for download. Try the software. That will answer all of your questions.

Leave a comment:

• harveylexton
    replied
    Yes there is a plug in

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Sorry, in the demo is there Plugins for Edius?

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    It should be. Download the demo and try it. You will not get 100% RT on every effect. Some effects also will not work in the 1920x1080 preset.
    mmmmm, Jerry are you sure Vitascene is better than Xplode 4.5 and easy like it?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Do you know if SAPPHIRE RADEON X1950XT 256MB GDDR3 is right for Vitascaene?
    thanks
    It should be. Download the demo and try it. You will not get 100% RT on every effect. Some effects also will not work in the 1920x1080 preset.

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Vitascene is the only one that I know of that has any RT effects contained within the program. This also depends on your GPU of the video card.
    Download the demo and give it a try.
    Do you know if SAPPHIRE RADEON X1950XT 256MB GDDR3 is right for Vitascaene?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Hi, I use the old Xplode 4 and some transitios only are in RT. Is there another and more interesting software that I could use with Edius 4 for HDTV editing? I look for an easy software like Xplode with plugins.
    thanks
    Vitascene is the only one that I know of that has any RT effects contained within the program. This also depends on your GPU of the video card.
    Download the demo and give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    I'm sorry the Title is wrong. I mean if there is alternative to Xplode v.4.5.
    Fixed it for you!

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    I'm sorry the Title is wrong. I mean if there is alternative to Xplode v.4.5.

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    started a topic waht Transition software in RT with Edius 4 and HDTV?

waht Transition software in RT with Edius 4 and HDTV?

Hi, I use the old Xplode 4 and some transitios only are in RT. Is there another and more interesting software that I could use with Edius 4 for HDTV editing? I look for an easy software like Xplode with plugins.
    thanks
Working...
X