X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hdmi output is it real time ?

hi to all

hdmi connection , is it real time output or its need to render first ?

and wich card can do it real time ?

thanks to all .

There is no Grass Valley card that does this with HDMI, perhaps are you thinking of component?

Comment

Originally posted by bashvideo View Post
      hi to all

hdmi connection , is it real time output or its need to render first ?

and wich card can do it real time ?

thanks to all .
      Grass Valley does not have an HDMI output card. They do have an HDMI ingest/capture card that will capture directly into the HQ codec via it's own hardware. Thos files work perfectly in Edius, but the cature is done with its own cature utility.

If you have an NX card and really need HDMI output rather than the analog component output then maybe an analog component to HDMI converter would work for you. Check out thses solutions.

http://www.hdtvsupply.com/cotohd.html

Gee, maybe GV could incorporate a bi-directional version this circuitry on to the NX Express Boards or maybe a There is an new board around the corner. ;-)
      George Dame
      Grass Valley / Canopus System Integrator - Nearly 13 Years
      Providing Systems, Onsite Delivery, Support & Training Services Nationwide
      Get Your Copy of The Edius 6 Comprehensive Tutorial by contacting me via PM, email or phone
      Invite us to your local video association for a full demonstration!
      www.editHD.com - 1-877-ieditDV

Comment

thanks to all .

i have the expantion kit for nx , and i can out put to monitor by component .

but i want to know this information .
        if i use hdmi output is it real time or i need to render the time line first
        forexample if i use decklink intesity pro card with premiere or fct can i see the time line direct on monitor using the hdmi or i need to make export to tape

thanks alot

Comment

this question has nothing to do with EDIUS then?

Comment

Isnt it possible to use DVI or HDMI output from grafic card Nvidia 8800GT (output for the second monitor)
            It has a chip for handling HD video. ????

Comment

As stated, there are currently no Thomson Grass Valley HDMI-based output solutions for EDIUS. Your question is better asked in the forums for the hardware vendor of the HDMI output board you are interested in using.

For the record, Intensity Pro is not supported in any version of EDIUS.

Comment

Working...
              X