Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loading my own TPD effects into Edius

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Loading my own TPD effects into Edius

    Hi everybody!

    I have about 50 presets in Edius 4.54 (transitions, PiP settings, filters) and I export them in TPD files into a folder called MyOwnEffects.
    Now I want to load it all into another PCs but I don´t want to load it one by one.

    How can I do it? Is it possible?

    Thanks in advance.
    Greetings

  • #2
    Originally posted by MegaNLE View Post
    Hi everybody!

    I have about 50 presets in Edius 4.54 (transitions, PiP settings, filters) and I export them in TPD files into a folder called MyOwnEffects.
    Now I want to load it all into another PCs but I don´t want to load it one by one.

    How can I do it? Is it possible?

    Thanks in advance.
    Greetings
    I feel your pain. I don't think there is a way to do them in mass. I have to do them one by one as well. Maybe we will get a surprise email from someone at GV with a shortcut we haven't uncovered yet. :-)
    Main System. MSI G33m Motherboard, Intel Q6600 CPU, 2GB Ram, GeForce 9500GT, 7200rpm System drive. WinXP. Lots of external eSATA drives.

    Laptop. Sony Vaio. CPU- i7-Gen 3, 8gb RAM, 1tbb 5400rpm hard drive, AMD GPU

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybe we will get a surprise email from someone at GV with a shortcut we haven't uncovered yet. :-)
      hmmmmmm ...my english is not the best, therefore I misunderstood your problem ...forgive me....

      short test for your (presumed) problem .... I believe, it is not real, it is only presumed....

      a) I create two "user-effects" nested in a hierarchically folderstructure
      b) export the "top" folder >> to "tdp-file"
      c) delete all this created folders with the two "user-effects" (have only one Edius 4.54 aviable at this time)
      d) import the (exported) "tdp-file" (right mouse >>import)

      violaaa .... with one import action all folderstructure and both "user-effects" in the effectpalette....+

      picture behind the one import action:


      can this help???
      friendly greetings from europe\austria\vienna .... old (but not dead) Hans ;-)
      Last edited by vienna1944er; 02-09-2008, 02:21 AM.
      Edius 5,51 / Edius 6.08 / Edius 6.54(b) / Neo 3.0 / Neo 3.5

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vienna1944er View Post
        a) I create two "user-effects" nested in a hierarchically folderstructure
        b) export the "top" folder >> to "tdp-file"
        c) delete all this created folders with the two "user-effects" (have only one Edius 4.54 aviable at this time)
        d) import the (exported) "tdp-file" (right mouse >>import)
        Nice find. Next time I need to use this function I will have to remember that. It may be soon as I plan to build a new edit system soon. That may do the trick.
        Main System. MSI G33m Motherboard, Intel Q6600 CPU, 2GB Ram, GeForce 9500GT, 7200rpm System drive. WinXP. Lots of external eSATA drives.

        Laptop. Sony Vaio. CPU- i7-Gen 3, 8gb RAM, 1tbb 5400rpm hard drive, AMD GPU

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vienna1944er View Post
          hmmmmmm ...my english is not the best, therefore I misunderstood your problem ...forgive me....

          can this help???
          friendly greetings from europe\austria\vienna .... old (but not dead) Hans ;-)
          THANKS A LOT!!!
          This tip work great! It´s just I need!

          Again... Thanks!!!

          Comment

          Working...
          X