X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gapmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    is this a SD 16:9 project? if so, this could be linked to known bug hopefully fixed in Edius 4.6
    Yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• tdtinker
    replied
    easier way, right after you open your title just hit control Z and it put the logo back.
    tdtinker

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I found a way to overcome this

add the logo, then go to element menu, constrain, click grid

then go to element menu, constrain, click align to grid

move your logo where you like it and exit

should be in same position when you open again

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    is this a SD 16:9 project? if so, this could be linked to known bug hopefully fixed in Edius 4.6

Leave a comment:

• gapmedia
    started a topic Pixel shift with logos in TMP

Pixel shift with logos in TMP

Does anyone else experience this?

I get a pixel shift to the left and up of any logo in a TMP graphic the first time I re-open it in TMP. The next, and anytime after I open it, it stays at the shifted position. ie doesn't move again.

The amount of shift is different depending on the starting baseline and left edge of the graphic/logo, but it is always the exact same amount of shift for a particular starting point. If the shift was a constant one from any starting position then you could allow for it before closing the graphic for the first time, but it isn't.

ie if I place a graphic at baseline 200 and left edge 200, when I re-open the TMP file the graphic will shift on the first re-opening to 192/192. This is always the exact same shift of -8 result for any graphic placed at 200/200. However, one placed at 190/190 will move to 176/176 a shift of -14.

Not sure whether this is an Edius or TMP problem, but I don't think I've experienced this before with TMP in SpeedRazor, Premiere or Edit. It is almost as if the graphic/logo is being snapped to a preferred grid position on re-opening.

thanks,
    Simon (PAL - Australia)
Working...
X