X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smontoto
    replied
    Originally posted by Bassman View Post
    I was going to suggest this as I am the one who requested Pailes to write the program. It works great and is based upon DOS code given to me by a Panasonic rep.

Definately one of the drawbacks of AVCHD and lobg recording times but it goes pretty quickly.
    Well it works perfect and it doesnt take too long to process either. Definately one of my must have programs I found when I bought my first HMC150, now using it on my Panny GH2's.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Bassman
    replied
    I was going to suggest this as I am the one who requested Pailes to write the program. It works great and is based upon DOS code given to me by a Panasonic rep.

Definately one of the drawbacks of AVCHD and lobg recording times but it goes pretty quickly.

Leave a comment:

• smontoto
    replied
    http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...clip-join-tool

This is what I use to stitch together my GH2 .mts files for the past 2 years.

Hope this helps.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• KevMull
    replied
    I've been looking for two years now for such a product with no luck.
    I've just trialled Anusoft FinalMate and it's dogged with the same problems as the rest....glitches/slight pauses at each edit point.

I'm pretty convinced now that it's probably technically impossible to join a 'glitch free' lossless avchd file from trimmed/joined m2ts files.

Leave a comment:

• Laurel
    replied
    Is there any fast workflow for stitching several AVCHD files available now in EDIUS?

It seems that there are many lossless AVCHD joiner now, e.g. tsmuxer, aunsoft final mate.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Evans
    replied
    Elecard is also the fastest to convert to HDV too which I use to edit within Edius.

Ron Evans

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Joining AVCHD Files

I had the same problem. Found a solution that works for me: http://www.elecard.com/forum/viewtop...in+avchd+files

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Looks like you are out of luck then ...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks KH :)

Best Regards
    jusko

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Originally posted by tingsern View Post
    Why can't you load the AVCHD files into EDIUS timeline ... join them up, and then output another AVCHD file that is the stitched version?
    Nice idea, except that neither EDIUS nor ProCoder 3 support AVCHD export at the moment.

I don't know off hand too many applications that do support this sort of workflow.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I did have searched for that, but no luck.

Best Regards
    jusko

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Can you try Google and see whether there is any such software for you then?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you tingsern for your reply.

If I output to another AVCHD file, I have to make a lot of settings in order to match the original format, and it also takes a very long time to have the final video done. That means rendering for all the clips must be done.

I know there are software that can stitch HDV clips but haven't heard of any for AVCHD files. Those stitching software can join an hour of HDV consisting of several dozens clips in just a few seconds. No settings of input/output format is required.

Best Regards
    jusko

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Why can't you load the AVCHD files into EDIUS timeline ... join them up, and then output another AVCHD file that is the stitched version?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Stitching several AVCHD files

Stitching several AVCHD files

What software can be used to stitch or join several AVCHD clips into a large single clip without altering the file format, compression, quality etc. Just stitching, nothing else.

There is the stitch function in Procoder 3, but I must select an output format for the target file. So, there are some conversions carried out that I don't want. Or there may be something that I have missed in using that stitch function.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards
    jusko
Working...
X