Import of JPEGs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import of JPEGs

Quick question - I am doing a JPEG slideshow using Edius Broadcast and outputting to P2 at 720 60p. I want each JPEG to extend for 5 seconds, and can I do this manually after moving the JPEGs to the timeline, but is there a way to have Edius make all JPEGs that I import have durations of 5 seconds, rather than doing each one individually ?

Originally posted by witchdoctor View Post
    Quick question - I am doing a JPEG slideshow using Edius Broadcast and outputting to P2 at 720 60p. I want each JPEG to extend for 5 seconds, and can I do this manually after moving the JPEGs to the timeline, but is there a way to have Edius make all JPEGs that I import have durations of 5 seconds, rather than doing each one individually ?
    Change your default still image length to 5 seconds, re-import and add to the timeline.

I don't know how much it currently matters, but JPEGs aren't ideal because the NLE has to deal with the compression. If you have any difficulty, you might consider batch converting your images to tga or tif.

Comment

settings->application settings_> duration (for still)
      Steve
      EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
      A proud EDIUS EDITOR
      For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Working...
      X