Licences disabled for no reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licences disabled for no reason

I switched on my PC this morning to edit and got a pop up saying I needed to register my licence. Went through the process and got the 'number of licenses exceeded' message. So I deactivated it on my laptop and still get this message. I only have it on a laptop and PC so I cannot understand why this is happening. I have Edius Pro 9 and Pro 8 before that.
    System:
    Custom build PC: EDIUS 9 Pro; ASUS PRIME H310M-A Motherboard; Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16GB Corsair DDR3 RAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB; 500 Watt PSU, 1 x 250GB SATA2 Drive for System, 1 x 1TB and 1 x 2TB SATA2 drives for video footage; Pioneer BDR-207DBK 12x Internal BD-RW Burner; Windows 10 64 Bit

UK & Ireland Cameraman and Video Editor

if it is an upgrade, the previous license must not be activated 3 times, otherwise the activation will fail because there is no previous spare license

can you check with the online license sever to see how many times the previous license is activated

but before you do any of the above, check PC date and time, if that is out, the license will also fail

PC date and time issues are usually caused by a bad 3V mobo battery
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

I had thesame,I opende the GV license manager,clikt on my most recent license and had to give my id password and that was all !
      I was back editing like before.
      Edius 9.5 / X ,Win 10 home
      Asrock Phantom gaming 6,
      CPU Intel I9-9900K
      500 Gb M.2 Samsung SSD 970 Pro plus
      1 TB M2 Samsung SSD 970Pro
      SSD OCZ 256MB
      WD 4TB HDD
      2 Dell monitors UP2716D

Comment

yes, with Pro 9 you also need to login with the EID (not needed when using WG)
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
        X