Transitions rendering pixelated pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transitions rendering pixelated pls help

Hey guys, so I've noticed on this that the transitions are rendering pixelated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmnBi9fnh54

exporting as H264
    avc exporter

1920 x 1080 29frames

I attached a screenshot of the export settings
    I've had this problem before

do I need to alter the export settings?
    if so what do you suggest? cheers
    Attached Files
    www.skysimonephotography.com
    www.skysimonefilm.com
    www.facebook.com/skysimonephoto

Laptop:
    ASUS - 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 - 1TB Hard Drive + 256GB SSD - Metal Star Gray
    Edius Pro 9 Windows 10

can I see a screenshot of project settings and export quality settings

also, H264 exporter will give better quality with hardware encoder option disabled
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

What is the timecode for one of the bad transitions?
      Jerry
      Six Gill DV
      www.sgdvtutorials.com
      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

and make sure the youtube player is at 1080

btw, youtube has lowered playback quality because of Corona
        Attached Files
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Hey Anton, my original post does have an image attached, I just forgot to mention it :)
          www.skysimonefilm.com

Laptop:
          ASUS - 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 - 1TB Hard Drive + 256GB SSD - Metal Star Gray
          Edius Pro 9 Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
            and make sure the youtube player is at 1080

btw, youtube has lowered playback quality because of Corona

I bet that has something to do with it!
            Because it popped up saying 'standard definition will play soon' as it didn't give me an option to switch to high def at all that I could see.. but I havn't uploaded in a couple of months.
            www.skysimonefilm.com

Laptop:
            Edius Pro 9 Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
              What is the timecode for one of the bad transitions?
              Hey Bern, so pretty much every transition looks pixelated to me...
              www.skysimonefilm.com

Laptop:
              Edius Pro 9 Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by tryingtolearn View Post
                Hey Anton, my original post does have an image attached, I just forgot to mention it :)
                the screenshots you attached are not of project settings and are not of encoding settings, could you attach them

your youtube clip defaults to 720p and you need to change it to 1080p, youtube sets lower initial quality because of Corona, it is up to the user to change it, I had no issue changing your clip to 1080p by clicking the gear
                Anton Strauss

Comment

Originally posted by tryingtolearn View Post
                  Hey Bern, so pretty much every transition looks pixelated to me...
                  I think this one was meant as a reply to Jerry.

I will ask though, if you are seeing nastiness in thransitions, what bitrate are you exporting your files at? if it is too low, the extra motion in the transitions may be too much for the low bitrate to handle cleanly.
                  Edius WG 9.52.6153, various 3rd party plugins, VisTitle 2.8.0.5, Win 7 Ultimate SP1, i7-4790K @ 4GHz with HD4600 GPU embedded, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard, 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM, nVidia GTX680 4GB GPU, Matrox MX02 Mini MAX, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair H110i GT Water Cooler, Corsair C70 case, 4TB Internal RAID 0/stripe (2x2TB Seagate SATAIII HDD's, Win7 Software RAID 0/stripe), 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, Pioneer BDR-207D, Dual 1920x1080 monitors (one on GTX680 and one on Intel HD4600).

Comment

Working...
                  X