Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the Plus license an upgrade or a full license? Is it a Jump upgrade? if Jump, you can use any previous license such as EDIUS 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. 7
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

My Edius 7 to 9, was a jump. I still have 7 running on my laptop, it was just incase I needed to do a quick edit, when/if my regular edit system was down. So I guess, I can deactivate the 7 license, that is assigned to my regular edit system, now setup with V9 & X. Edius 7 is no longer installed on that system.

Thanks
      Bob
      AsRock Z170 Extreme6+, I7-6700K OC to 4.7, MSI GTX 980ti, 32gig of ram, H100i cooler, 1TB WD Black for system. WD Black drives For footage, Sizes changes as needed. 2 WD Gold drives are in a Raid setup, Win-10 Pro 64bit. Edius 7.53
      2 24" HD Samsung monitors and a 43" Sony UHD TV, XBR-43X800D. 2, Panasonic DVX-200 Cameras.

Comment

I'm currently using Edius Workgroup 9 Version 9.52.6384, I do not qualify for free upgrade to Edius X Workgroup.

What's the best way to upgrade to Edius X Workgroup?

Thanks,

J

Comment

Originally posted by nostalgia View Post

What's the best way to upgrade to Edius X Workgroup?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Pay for it?
          Not sure I understand the question

Comment

Originally posted by shueardm View Post

Pay for it?
            Not sure I understand the question
            YES! were do I go to buy upgrade? what are my buying options?

I'm in USA

thanks

Comment

pay for a EDIUS X Upgrade from version 9.
              Go to EDIUS reseller - EDIUS to find your nearest reseller.

Comment

I came across the Edius Plus promotion and followed the link and instructions as requested.

After inputting the requested credentials, the edius website gives a message "your version of edius was purchased in asia" and provides a link (https://www.grassvalley.com/forms/edius9_plus/), on attempting to open the link it continually returns an error 404 sorry - page not found .
                Edius 9 workgroup

We await your response and assistance, thank you in advance.

Comment

Thanks for reporting we will send this to our webteam.
                  Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Is this promotion to be extended further than 31 Dec 2020? This may affect my purchase decision...... Thanks for any latest information from GV Peter Knight

Comment

Originally posted by PetePNut View Post
                      Is this promotion to be extended further than 31 Dec 2020? This may affect my purchase decision...... Thanks for any latest information from GV Peter Knight
                      It is best to check with EDIUS.net .
                      At this time we have not gotten word of an extension period.
                      Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post

It is best to check with EDIUS.net .
                        At this time we have not gotten word of an extension period.
                        Thanks Steve! Peter

Comment

Are there any additional benefits in the Plus versions?

Comment

Working...
                          X