Logo for my video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo for my video

Hi everyone, I wanted to know how I have to go about putting a logo on my videos with edius 8.5, such as see BBC logo in the upper left of the attachment?
    They told me to use photsohp and make a PNG file but how?
    thanks to who helps me.
    Attached Files
    Edius pro X -W10 pro -Lumix fz 1000-I7 10700 8 core-RAM 64 gb 2666 Mhz-GTX 1660 super 6 gb-GTX 960 4 gb-DJI Ronin-SC-

Originally posted by Vladiciu View Post
    Hi everyone, I wanted to know how I have to go about putting a logo on my videos with edius 8.5, such as see BBC logo in the upper left of the attachment?
    They told me to use photsohp and make a PNG file but how?
    thanks to who helps me.
    Hi:

1) Use the Quicktitler (QT) and create that Titel; center it in QT vertically and horicontally (to have a defined position).

2) Place that Titel in the Timeline in a Videotrack above all underlying Clips.

3) Use the Layouter to scale and position the Title as you like.

kurt
    Last edited by kpot; 04-25-2020, 07:40 PM.
    HW: ASUS Z170-A; Proz: i7-6700K; RAM: 32 GB DDR4; GPU: RTX-3070, 8GB GDDR5; SSD: SAMSUNG-850-Pro, 500 GB
    SW: WIN-10/64 PRO (21H2-19044.2006), Firefox u.a.
    NLE: EDIUS-X(10.33.9356)-WG; RESOLVE-18.0.4.0005 Studio​​

// Read > Test > Understand

Comment

Originally posted by kpot View Post
      Hi:

1) Use the Quicktitler (QT) and create that Titel; center it in QT vertically and horicontally (to have a defined position).

2) Place that Titel in the Timeline in a Videotrack above all underlying Clips.

3) Use the Layouter do scale and position the Title as you like.

kurt
      thanks I will give it a try but then I will have to render the logo every time I insert a clip in the timeline ??
      Edius pro X -W10 pro -Lumix fz 1000-I7 10700 8 core-RAM 64 gb 2666 Mhz-GTX 1660 super 6 gb-GTX 960 4 gb-DJI Ronin-SC-

Comment

In Photoshop or Affinity Photo, new project 1920*1080 Transparent background. Make logo and move it to the corner. Export as png or tga with alpha. Put on top track of timeline. Stretch to fit. There is no reason why it should not play in Real Time.

Comment

just create a logo using photoshop etc. can be any size. doesn't have to match the project setting res. save it as png and alpha channel. then place it on video track above all other tracks, use layouter to resize and position, adjust transparency and add a drop shadow/edge. no need to use the titler.

Comment

thank you all.

Comment

Working...
            X