Help for this video clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for this video clip

In the follwing link, you will find a downloadable video clip. Please watch it through Edius and see how the distortions and noisy curves appear and provide me a solution. For your information I am using a MiniDV camera (Sony), FireWire connection for transfer, Edius 4.02 and the input settings for capture are applied to OHCI DV 50i

http://www.4shared.com/file/35018499...5f/sample.html

This site is completely normal and carries no viruses or trojans.

I downloaded the clip and it played back perfectly.

Instead of reinstalling Edius 4.02
    try downloading the free update to 4.54 and see if that fixes the problem.
    GESTOS PRODUCTIONS
    www.gpvideo.com.au

Comment

your file is perfect, no problem at all

you maybe seeing artifacts in your preview monitor, if so, try another overlay method or graphics card driver, do you know how to change overlay method in Edius? if not, I provide screen capture
      http://www.videoproductions.com.au/e...y-settings.gif

here is how you can make sure that your clip is fine, watch it on a TV

place clip on timeline and connect firewire cable to Sony MiniDV camera, connect a TV to camera and play timeline
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

How may I get the free update to version 4.54?

Comment

login to your account at
          http://www.canopus.com/canopus/subscribe/login.php

then download 4.54 from "Product related Downloads" section (470mb)
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

In product related downloads, there is a very long list of programmes and I could not find the upgrade to ver 4.54. Which one do I have to select?

Comment

In product related downloads go to EDIUS Pro v4 Updates, in that section only one item -- EDIUS Software v4 v4.54 Update Released: 10/17/2007
              Gintaras
              Edius 8.5/ 5.51, Panasonic hc-x1, Canon 5d3, Canon 550, JVC GZ-GX1 www.gintarasmockus.lt
              i7 3770k, 8 GB RAM, Gigabyte Z77-D3H, Geforce GTX 650 2 GB, 120 GB SSD, 2Ă—1 TB HDD, Win 7 HP 64

Comment

Working...
              X