Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy?

Hi

The trial version of Edius pro is expiring in 6 days. I am converted but have a question. It does not seem possible to buy Edius in South Africa, (maybe just not looking in the right place!).

My other option if not available here is through B&H. Question: They are listing Edius Pro 4 on the site. Is that the latest? (Same version as trial: vers.4.52?)

Apologies if I missed anything on where to buy on the site or asking the question in the wrong thread.

Thanks
    Luke

Hi Luke,

Virtually all shipping units of EDIUS are now automatically carrying the 4.5 install disc. In any event, a version 4.x license entitles you to the latest version (4.54) from our web site.

As far as dealers go, are there any dealers from here that you can try?

http://www.canopus.com/howtobuy/deal...8&show=dealers

Comment

Hi

Thanks. Thought I missed it somewhere. Will give it a bash.

Regards
      Luke

Comment

Hi Luke

I'm from Joburg. I sent you a PM with my contact details, if you would like to make contact with me. I also recently got hooked on Edius.

It would be nice if we could share our experience using Edius.
        Regards,
        Gavin

==============================
        i7-860 Quad-Core, ASUS P7P55D-E PRO, 4Gig Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600, ASUS ATi Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, VIA HD Onboard Audio, SonyDRU-840A, LG SuperMulti Blue - Blu-ray Rewriter GGW-H20L, Promise FastTrac TX4310 SATA RAID Card with 3x1TB Seagate SATA2 Raid5, Seagate SATA2 250Gig & Seagate SATA2 1TB, XPPro SP3, EDIUS HDSpark V5.12

Comment

Working...
        X