Transparency control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transparency control

If I have two movies sitting on two different rows of the timeline 1 VA and 2 VA and I wish to make the second movie overlay the first movie with a reduction in its transparency so that both movies appear dissolved in each other, how may I carry out this? How may I control the transparency of either movies?

Simply lower the blue line on the keyer track. Make sure it is enable box is checked on the left side of the timeline. If you hold the ALT key down while dragging you can lower all fo the clip at once.

Comment

Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
      Simply lower the blue line on the keyer track. Make sure it is enable box is checked on the left side of the timeline. If you hold the ALT key down while dragging you can lower all fo the clip at once.

If I make 4 dots on the audio line, is there a secret to move the two middle ones at the same time? That would really speed things up.

Ted
      www.completevideoimage.com

Comment

Originally posted by COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE View Post

If I make 4 dots on the audio line, is there a secret to move the two middle ones at the same time? That would really speed things up.

Ted
        You have to do each node individually...however, you can move 2 points up and down (percentage increase/decrease) by holding down the ALT button and left clicking and holding on the button while you drag the opacity line.

Comment

Originally posted by COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE View Post

Ted
          Sorry to say none that I know of.

Comment

Working...
          X