• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9.51 does not fix that issue if it is even fixable

but you should install the 9.51 update
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
      9.51 does not fix that issue if it is even fixable

but you should install the 9.51 update
      Thanks Anton
      Yvon durieux alias "Haddock" Belgium GMT + 2

Sorry for my poor english, I am french native speaking

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.54.6706 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

Comment

Hello again Dolby,

I told you that I had encountered the problem of opening a project file in the other thread. (met only once for me).

I confirm that I also have this evolution in 9.51: heavy projects are saved very quickly (it could have been very long before).
        I was even afraid that Edius 9.51 would "destroy" my project files because the difference in save time was so huge. But everything seems OK.

Grass Valley may have reviewed the way project files are read/written and this creates bugs like the one you encounter.
        It would have been better to list this feature update in the "readme update file". This would have served as a reference to try to solve the problems.

Antoine

Comment

Working...
        X