Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primary Color Correction in Edius 9 bug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Evans
    replied
    Yes it is the log file that has the problem. Applying to the AX100 AXVC-S file and there is not change. It looks like the application of Neat V5 removes the PCC conversion from VlogL to 709. The same project in EDIUS 8.53 works fine so it is an issue for EDIUS 9.5

Leave a comment:

• Bassman
    replied
    Thanks Ron. It must just be with LOG footage as I am not seeing any change with my footage and Neat?

Leave a comment:

• Ron Evans
    replied
    I do not think it is Neat V4 or V5 I think it is EDIUS 9.5 PCC. Neat V4 or V5 work fine with the same project in EDIUS 8.53 but seems to remove the PCC conversion of log file to 709. Switch off PCC and use Neat with YUV and Colour balance to convert log and it all works. So there is an interaction between Neat and PCC in EDIUS 9.5 that is not there in EDIUS 8.53.

Leave a comment:

• Bassman
    replied
    Can you explain this bug? Where does it show up, on export or inside the program? I do not see anything inside the program with Neat video 4. Is it just with Neat Video 5?

Leave a comment:

• Ron Evans
    replied
    Yes there is a bug as I have just needed to edit my latest project in EDIUS 8.5 as Neat V5 in a similar filter line up of Neat V5, layouter and PCC with GH5 UHD VloGL source just results in an image with shadow levels at about 15 ire. Not usable. In Edius 8.5 same project will remove noise and at correct levels. Really glad I still have both versions on the PC.
    Last edited by Ron Evans; 11-08-2019, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nictau
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    a bug was reported already that PCC loses settings when reopening

maybe this is related
    Yes, probably.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    a bug was reported already that PCC loses settings when reopening

maybe this is related

Leave a comment:

• nictau
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    What is the order in the information palette?
    See pic...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    What is the order in the information palette?

Leave a comment:

• nictau
    started a topic Primary Color Correction in Edius 9 bug.

Primary Color Correction in Edius 9 bug.

Hi together.

I am afraid I just discovered a new bug in the PCC / 9.5.5351 version.

I have PCC and 3Way Color Correctionon and Neat Video version 5.1.4 applied on a file. If I just open the PCC the footage changes its colors like seen in the two attached pictures. If I close with "ok" the changed color will be saved (pic1). If I cancel and close the window, color turns to normal (pic2).

Can anybody confirm this strange behavior?
    Attached Files
Working...
X