Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tingsern
    replied
    What DVX card are you referring to then? Details please - thanks.

Leave a comment:

• micklen2
    replied
    Guys,

Thanks for all your replys, and as "tingsern" says, I formated the hard drive and reinstalled Edius, so no Nero or registry problems.
    However, as an update (and just in case any of you encounter similar problems) a reply from the Tech support team a couple of minutes ago suggested I take the DVX card out, then try it. As soon as the card was removed it started straight away. NOw waiting for reply from Tech support to let me know what I do next (new card or what?). Will let you know, but thanks to the forum for all help offered, its much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
    I would try the Edius uninstall and be sure you clean everything out of the registry. Then the reinstall one more time. It is important to get everything "clean" befroe the reinstall.
    I thought he stated he reinstalled WinXP and then followed by reinstalling EDIUS. Yes? If you wiped out WinXP, there will be no registry to talk of, right?

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    is your soundcard working? this is a must for Edius to start

also, the souncard needs to be set as the default audio device in control panel, sounds and audio devices

Leave a comment:

• Stereodesign
    replied
    I had a similar problem.
    Turned out to be some codecs that Nero had installed. I uninstalled Nero and everything worked again.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    I would try the Edius uninstall and be sure you clean everything out of the registry. Then the reinstall one more time. It is important to get everything "clean" befroe the reinstall.

Leave a comment:

• micklen2
    started a topic Edius 4 Will Not Start

Edius 4 Will Not Start

Have Been Running A Dvx With Edius 4 For Several Months. Started It Today And Only Got An Error "edius Exe Ecountered An Error And Had To Close" In Windows. I Reinstalled Edius To No Avail. Then Reinstalled Windows Xp Then Reinstalled Eduis But Still Got Same Error Message.is This The Board? Or The Program? As All Other Programs Work Ok Except Dv Capture Which I Assume Is Tied In With The Board Functions.
Working...
X