Transition Information from the timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transition Information from the timeline

I am picking up an older Project of mine to continue where I left. I've been using some stills between video, and between stills I use a Page Curl as transition. Edius has many different Page Curls and my question is: Can I find somewhere which Page Curl I took previously? See screenshot
    Attached Files
    Edius 9.5 Pro on Windows 10 on Intel i7-4770K
    Sony HXR-NX100, HDR-CX900, HDR-PJ620, HDR-GW55 (HVR-V1), XZP, Zoom Q8
    "In regione caecorum rex est luscus" (Desiderius Erasmus, AD 1,500)

yours is the plain EDIUS 3D page peel
    Attached Files
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Thanks, Anton, on my way again. But, how do you know, and how do I know? Do I miss something on the screen somewhere? I'd like to take this broader: Where do you see which transition is present between clips? And this goes for Audio as well as for Video. Where are the "properties" of any transition on the Timeline? Thanks.

Comment

Assuming you have the project as per your screen shot click on the transition and look in the information window. If you want to find out what particular settings were used double click on the transition in the information window and it will open up and show you.

If you only have the final video you can only guess based on what it looks like, in the same way that if you look at a clip you had graded you can only guess what settings are used.
        EDIUS silver certified trainer.
        Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Yes, thank you - this is what I missed.

Comment

Working...
          X