Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edius 9 and Quick Sync working without the iGPU terminated or attached to a monitor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    All those screen shots are from h.264 exports from the project settings screen shots. It also does it with h.265.
    That’s interesting. I couldn’t open the stills on my iPad, I’ll take a look on one of my desktops later. I’d seen Eddy’s stills earlier and his project was 709, hence the comment.

From what you’ve said, if you are exporting HDR will the output use temp renders, if they exist, and not just automatically default back to the source media for final output?

"There's only one thing more powerful than knowledge. The free sharing of it"

If you don't know the difference between Azimuth and Asimov, then either your tapes sound bad and your Robot is very dangerous. Kill all humans...... Or your tape deck won't harm a human, and your Robot's tracking and stereo imagining is spot on.

Is your Robot three laws safe?

Comment

If you do a render with a non BT2020 capable render format, those renders will be BT709.
      I've not seen it revert to the original file if there has been a Shift Q render performed.
      Jerry
      Six Gill DV
      www.sgdvtutorials.com
      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

If you do a render with a non BT2020 capable render format, those renders will be BT709.
        I've not seen it revert to the original file if there has been a Shift Q render performed.
        OK. So even if you select 2020 for the output render and used 2020 sources, it’d still export 709 if the project temp/render codec wasn’t setup 2020 even if the project was.

If you don't know the difference between Azimuth and Asimov, then either your tapes sound bad and your Robot is very dangerous. Kill all humans...... Or your tape deck won't harm a human, and your Robot's tracking and stereo imagining is spot on.

Comment

Yes. With HDR, it's all about the complete workflow.
          When you see the screen shots it will be clear.
          Jerry
          Six Gill DV
          www.sgdvtutorials.com
          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Yes. With HDR, it's all about the complete workflow.
            When you see the screen shots it will be clear.
            Thanks, I’ll check them out later.

Comment

Working...
            X