• Show
Clear All

• Cannot open clip "reached end of the file"

Hey guys, so I'm getting the error "cannot open the project file
    reached the end of the file
    (0x8007000026)

the file is on my D drive so I'm not sure why it won't open

I tried following these instructions
    Clips are off-line in EDIUS project when loading project on another client | EDIUS means more formats and more resolutions in real-time for the ability to Edit Anything, Fast. EDIUS is the 4K HDR perfect finishing tool for professional productions, including documentary and theatrical productions.

however when I go to the file menu,
    "Restore Offline Clip" is greyed out

any help appreciated thanks

the project is still on my D drive but won't open and I don't know why.. don't want to lose the last 2 hours work if i don't have to
    thank you

when I try double clicking on the project in my D folder I still get the same error
    Last edited by tryingtolearn; 07-24-2019, 11:17 PM. Reason: update
    www.skysimonephotography.com
    www.skysimonefilm.com
    www.facebook.com/skysimonephoto

Laptop:
    ASUS - 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 - 1TB Hard Drive + 256GB SSD - Metal Star Gray
    Edius Pro 9 Windows 10

The fact that you don't know the difference between a project file and a clip is frightening. The fact you don't know how to search this forum is annoying.

My System: Edius Workgroup 9.51 & 10.0, Intel I9-9900K 3.60GHz Liquid Cooling, MSI Z390-A PRO MB, 32-GB Mem, GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GPU, BM Intensity Pro 4K Card, Win 10 Pro

Comment

if the project file don't open, try one from 3min earlier, if that fails, try one from 6min earlier, if that fails, try one from 9min earlier...........................

they can be found in the AutoSave folder
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
      X