DVD menu Edius 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD menu Edius 9

I have made a flight over in the menu's proposed by Edius to create BD/DVD.

May be I missed something but did not see anything new compare to 8.

Have you notice something ?

I come back with a way to create myself new menu's. Is there something new ?

Are they Edius user's providing other's menu ?...
    Yvon durieux alias "Haddock" Belgium GMT + 2

Sorry for my poor english, I am french native speaking

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.54.6706 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

I know I've had this discussion with you before. If you want custom menus, you need to purchase a REAL authoring program.
    Jerry
    Six Gill DV
    www.sgdvtutorials.com
    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
      I know I've had this discussion with you before. If you want custom menus, you need to purchase a REAL authoring program.
      Good memory Jerry... I have use Adobe Encore seriously and for what I need today, it is to havy (I recognise that it is much more powerfull).

I am digitilazing old 8S8 family films (MWA flashscan) and videos...
      These do not need more that what Edius offer... I just look for variety in the layouts...

It's so simple with Edius to go directly from the time line to the BD/DVD.
      So Pegasys should be probably a valuable plugin for EdDius as "REAL" authoring program
      Money to invest and time to learn again.... in place of go on with what I already know.

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.54.6706 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock View Post
        Good memory Jerry... I have use Adobe Encore seriously and for what I need today, it is to havy (I recognise that it is much more powerfull).

I am digitilazing old 8S8 family films (MWA flashscan) and videos...
        These do not need more that what Edius offer... I just look for variety in the layouts...

It's so simple with Edius to go directly from the time line to the BD/DVD.
        So Pegasys should be probably a valuable plugin for EdDius as "REAL" authoring program
        Money to invest and time to learn again.... in place of go on with what I already know.
        I could care less about having a plugin DVD/BD creator. I create the files separately and import them into whatever authoring program I would use at that time.

TMPGE Authoring Works would be an easy option to move to. I still use Encore and will continue to do so if and when I need to create a DVD/BD.

If you create your own templates in Encore and save them, turn around time will be greatly reduced. It basically becomes a formula then.
        Jerry
        Six Gill DV
        www.sgdvtutorials.com
        If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
        http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
        Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
          ... I create the files separately and import them into whatever authoring program I would use at that time.....
          That's what I did before. That needs a first export. After I have still to do what I do with Edius. Introduce in points (markers of Edius), introduce the best images for each points,...

After testing both method and for what concern "family souvenirs" Edius is sufficient ... just having others layouts.

Thanks forthe follow-up.

Comment

Working...
          X