X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by Izmo View Post
    ... In Vitachene all shows right but in edius only text key area is efected (not outside). Is there any solution?
    Thanks for info!
    Alpha Channel on VitaScene "Text Rays" will be first time supported on EDIUS 6
    http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...ad.php?t=18933
    No way to use this effects on EDIUS v4 or v5.x

Eric

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Izmo View Post
    We have Prodad vitachene with edius 4.
    Is it possible to use effects with transparent title. In Vitachene all shows right but in edius only text key area is efected (not outside). Is there any solution?

Thanks for info!
    If you have AE or Premiere Pro you can install the free plugins for those programs from ProDAD and make your title. After completion export to what ever codec you use, HQ or uncompressed, or lossless, and utilize the alpha that way.

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    I think EDIUS needs to fully support the Alpha channel for any application, whether Vitascene or Boris, to take advantage of this feature.

Leave a comment:

• rbharte
    replied
    I have been using Prodad's Heroglyph for titles and Vitascene for effects with good results in Edius 4.54. I agree that the interface is a little odd, but it works well once you understand it.

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Vitascene is not the most straight-forward program I've used, for sure.

I seen what you're talking about. The effect does not show in Edius. It does not work with standard Edius titles.

I spent ammout 20 min. futzing in Vitascene with no good results today. :8(

Somthing did just dawn on me just now though... You need a title with a transparent background. tiff .pdf .etc. This may work in the Edius timeline, but you may have to use the Vitascene stand-alone app. to create a title and compose in the Bin with the Alpha Matte feature.

Let us know how this turns out.

Leave a comment:

• Izmo
    started a topic vitascene question

vitascene question

We have Prodad vitachene with edius 4.
    Is it possible to use effects with transparent title. In Vitachene all shows right but in edius only text key area is efected (not outside). Is there any solution?

Thanks for info!
Working...
X