EDIUS 9.31 - Error in device preset

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antonsvideo
    yes, you need Win7 at this stage, or wait a bit
    I have no idea why they had to break Matrox capture with 9.31 and later when it worked perfect in 9.30 and earlier
    it is like if a Win10 update would stop EDIUS from working
    Hey Anton,

If you don't mind me asking, what is the hack you are talking about to get the MX02 capture working?

I have the MX02 Mini Max, and it is showing up as a capture device, Although I have not actually tried a capture yet. Just wondering in case I have to try it.
    Edius WG 9.55.9157, various 3rd party plugins, VisTitle 2.9.6.0, Win 7 Ultimate SP1, i7-4790K @ 4GHz with HD4600 GPU embedded, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard, 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM, nVidia GTX Titan Black 6GB GPU, Matrox MX02 Mini MAX, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair H110i GT Water Cooler, Corsair C70 case, 8TB Internal RAID 0/stripe (2x4TB Seagate SATAIII HDD's, Win7 Software stripe), 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, Pioneer BDR-207D, Dual 1920x1080 monitors (one on GTX and one on Intel HD4600).

Comment

the hack won't work unless you have Win7 and EDIUS7
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

I am still trying to get to the bottom of this because it seems unfair to disable a feature that works perfect with no public announcement

there was no notes in the 9.31 update readme that from this moment, you will no longer be able to capture via Matrox
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

If I am not mistaken the Matrox is not officially supported under EDIUS 9.
          Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
          EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL
            If I am not mistaken the Matrox is not officially supported under EDIUS 9.
            Matrox is not even supported by Matrox :)

but no matter what, there is no need for EDIUS declining the loading of clips captured via Matrox AV tools, we don't need EDIUS as a police inspector
            Anton Strauss

Comment

Sorry but I thought it was about the actual capture not the files. :) My mistake
              Steve

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL
                Sorry but I thought it was about the actual capture not the files. :) My mistake
                it was about both :)

we will be happy if EDIUS 9.40 will load the files captured by Matrox AV tools, these files work in any player you can put a name to, but not in EDIUS 9.31 and 9.40
                Anton Strauss

Comment

Since it not supported capture won't be done. But the files should work that is a valid point. BUt since you can open them in other application is convert would work for now.
                  Steve

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍