X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobbyd
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Have you asked the question here on the forum?
    Yes I have. Many people have been very helpful but could not solve the problem

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbyd View Post
    Does tech support respond to e-mail? I e-mailed a problem with "Titlemotion Pro" almost two weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from them. Does support stop once the product is sold? (being sarcastic)

Have you asked the question here on the forum?

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Call in, they will give you a ticket number and you will receive a call back within a couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• skier-hughes
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbyd View Post
    Does tech support respond to e-mail? I e-mailed a problem with "Titlemotion Pro" almost two weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from them. Does support stop once the product is sold? (being sarcastic)

Almost 2 weeks ago was Xmas day.... maybe they have been on holiday? :)

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    well, in that case, someone at GV needs to fix this issue

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    In theory, that is. Have you tried emailing Canopus Tech support? I tried - and gave up. First - I registered my h/w and s/w in Canopus USA website. When I tried to email tech support, I get a message saying "I should be contacting Canopus China". When I tried to contact Canopus China, it tells me I don't have any h/w or s/w registered there. When I tried to re-register my h/w and s/w under Canopus China, the form is all in Chinese, not English. Unfortunately, my Chinese is not good - and I can't understand a lot of words there. How?

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    hmmm, email should be the quickest way

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Welcome to the club. Before I found this forum, I had to rely on my distributor for technical support ... emaling Canopus is an exercise of frustrations. Just forget it, I say.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    I think it has been pretty well documented here that emailing tech support is not the way to go. Use the phone.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyd
    started a topic Tech Support???????

Tech Support???????

Working...
X