X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheFrank
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Imaginate 2.04, I think that is the latest, already does HD resolutions. I use a couple of programs to do the ken burns effect. Actually, there isn't a single program available that can do everything perfectly. I still prefer multiple programs for my workflow, but I use multiple computers while doing a project.
    I would be afraid of a single program being so bloated with code that in order to use it massive computer resources would be required just to run it.
    -Good Point. I still rely heavily on AE for effects and compositing. Lemme check out 2.04. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• TheFrank
    replied
    Will do. Lookin forward to it. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFrank View Post
    Will future versions of Edius support customised resolutions? Of late, I've noticed a growing demand for multiscreen/multiprojector presentations that require non-standard resolutions. (Like a seamless panoramic wall made up of 10 720x480 screens) The videos are fed into Watchout software for use on multiple multimedia projectors. It's a pain to have to composite all of that on AE. It would be great if I could do all that from within Edius.

I also use Imaginate a lot. Will future versions support HD resolutions? I'd like to see Imaginate's functionality being integrated directly into Edius. I get flak from these smarmy FCP editors because I have to switch apps just to do the "Ken Burns" thing.

Imaginate 2.04, I think that is the latest, already does HD resolutions. I use a couple of programs to do the ken burns effect. Actually, there isn't a single program available that can do everything perfectly. I still prefer multiple programs for my workflow, but I use multiple computers while doing a project.
    I would be afraid of a single program being so bloated with code that in order to use it massive computer resources would be required just to run it.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Independant resolution editing, and merging of 3D PiP and Layout Tool (essentially creating an Imaginate clone inside of EDIUS), are two features heavily requested - be sure to put in your vote in the existing threads in the Feature Request forum!

Leave a comment:

• TheFrank
    started a topic Custom Resolutions

Custom Resolutions

Will future versions of Edius support customised resolutions? Of late, I've noticed a growing demand for multiscreen/multiprojector presentations that require non-standard resolutions. (Like a seamless panoramic wall made up of 10 720x480 screens) The videos are fed into Watchout software for use on multiple multimedia projectors. It's a pain to have to composite all of that on AE. It would be great if I could do all that from within Edius.

I also use Imaginate a lot. Will future versions support HD resolutions? I'd like to see Imaginate's functionality being integrated directly into Edius. I get flak from these smarmy FCP editors because I have to switch apps just to do the "Ken Burns" thing.
Working...
X