Won't export long sequence into .mp4; can't find .mpg file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't export long sequence into .mp4; can't find .mpg file

I have two questions: when I create a DVD, I know it makes an .mpg2 file. But I can't find it anywhere on my computer. Does it delete it as a temp file once the disc is burned? I wanted to save the last one I made.
    Also, I was trying to export my 2 hour 24 minute sequence to an .mp4 file. It gets only so far and then gives me an error message that the export has failed with no explanation. I had to break up the export into two files. Does anyone know why I can't export a long sequence to an .mp4? Thank you.
    Leonard Frankford
    Videography by Leonard

Edius Neo 3.53, Dell Studio tower, 4GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Quad 64-bit, Windows 7 N Professional, Nvidia G-Force Experience graphics card, 500 GB G-Technology G-Drive, 1 TB Touro Mobile Pro drive, Panasonic AG-AC8P HD camcorder; Sony HDR-FX7 HDV camcorder

in detailed settings you will see the path and you can set the path, I always set the path to the project folder
    https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...d-settings.png
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Thank you! That box wasn't checked off in my Neo, so I didn't even know where the path was. I found the file, moved it, and changed the folder to a more convenient location.
      Leonard Frankford
      Videography by Leonard

Edius Neo 3.53, Dell Studio tower, 4GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Quad 64-bit, Windows 7 N Professional, Nvidia G-Force Experience graphics card, 500 GB G-Technology G-Drive, 1 TB Touro Mobile Pro drive, Panasonic AG-AC8P HD camcorder; Sony HDR-FX7 HDV camcorder

Comment

Working...
      X