Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Edius 9.10 to 9.30

Hi Edius users and experts.

Just to be sure. Ihave installed Edius 9.10.3086 from DVD (upgrade) with success. After new test, it works perfectly.

Just 2 questions :

1) May I upgrade from 9.10 to 9.30 without risks ?

2) If 1) = Yesss, what is the beter :

a) Directly upgrade from Edius
    or
    b) Download first the new version and install it (Edius closed and not working)

Thanks for help
    Yvon durieux alias "Haddock" Belgium GMT + 2

Sorry for my poor english, I am french native speaking

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.54.6706 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

1. Yes.
    2, EDIUS 9.3 has more stuff like coloured markers, new default export settings and better optical flow.

If EDIUS prompts you to get an update it just downloads the same file that you can download from the GV site anyway so there is no difference.

You only get prompted with the Pro version, you don't get prompted if you have Workgroup and have to download it manually.
    EDIUS silver certified trainer.
    Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
    Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
    Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by David Clarke View Post
      1. Yes.
      2, EDIUS 9.3 has more stuff like coloured markers, new default export settings and better optical flow.

If EDIUS prompts you to get an update it just downloads the same file that you can download from the GV site anyway so there is no difference.

You only get prompted with the Pro version, you don't get prompted if you have Workgroup and have to download it manually.
      Thank you for this very clear and precious answer

Good Weekend

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.54.6706 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

Comment

Haddock:
        J'adore ta réponse - bon anglais ou pas!

Bon dimanche.
        Alan
        Alan J. Levi
        Director

SYSTEM:AsRock Z490 Taichi MB, Intel i9-10850K CPU, 64 Gig Trident 3600 RAM, Corsair HX1000W PS, nVidia RTX 3070 Video, Corsair h115i Water CPU cooler, Asus BW16-B1HT BluRay DVD, Samsung 512GB SSD boot in Swapable Tray, 2 1TB Samsung SSD video files RAID 1, 4.5TB RAID 1 Outboard backups, Behringer 2000 Audio Fader/Controller, LG 27" 4K Monitor, 2 Asus 1080 monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by AJL14 View Post
          Haddock:
          J'adore ta réponse - bon anglais ou pas!

Bon dimanche.
          Alan
          Sympa comme réponse.... but what is so particular for you in these answer ?

Comment

Working...
          X