To export XVAC S 100 Mbps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ulisse View Post
    Ok, now I understand. Thanks to explain. Tomorrow I'd like to get some tests with h.264 .mp4 100Mbps and XAVC Intra Class 300. According to your experience wich of both will give a better image quality? I mean better definition and gradation of colors. I don't mean compatibility but only better video.

PS: If I export to XAVC Intra Class 480, what can I get? I will get even a better file but a heavier file too?
    You have EDIUS as a tool . Why don't you export to the different file formats/codecs you are asking about and look at the results?
    I find it strange that you ask which will look better when you can easily compare them visually and see what looks better to you. IMHO it is best to judge your self.

That said a lot of things you ask are already answered in this thread by different people. :)
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

now that we know that you shoot 8bit, it does not make much sense in exporting to XAVC 10bit

H264 mp4 should look fine with 50M to 100M, try 75M
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
        now that we know that you shoot 8bit, it does not make much sense in exporting to XAVC 10bit
        try 75M
        In my Edius 9 I see 50M, 100M but not 75M.
        Anyway in 2-3 months I will buy Sony and I will shoot 50p 10bit and I will have the same XAVC problem. There is no boxes or Media Players connected to TV reading XAVC files.

EDIT: In your opinion is it a good device to read high bitrate files (200Mbps)? I mean it: https://www.amazon.it/BLUETOOTH-SIST...uc+Intel&psc=1
        Last edited by Ulisse; 10-23-2018, 10:13 AM.
        A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdv...DrZCaaw/videos
        CPU: Intel i9 7940X
        MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
        VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
        SSD Drive:
        (C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
        (D) 1TB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

Comment

Originally posted by Ulisse View Post
          In my Edius 9 I see 50M, 100M but not 75M.
          Anyway in 2-3 months I will buy Sony and I will shoot 50p 10bit and I will have the same XAVC problem. There is no boxes or Media Players connected to TV reading XAVC files.

EDIT: In your opinion is it a good device to read high bitrate files (200Mbps)? I mean it: https://www.amazon.it/BLUETOOTH-SIST...uc+Intel&psc=1
          you can have 51, 52, 53, 54, 55M etc by typing it

press Tab to make it stick
          Attached Files
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
          X