Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Like others have said, you need to check the setting on your video card. It really doesn't matter that you in a docking station, the video card is still the same. :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• dvallez
    replied
    I have a docking station and do not use the laptop monitor. The video monitor is hooked up throught a dvcpro cube.

Leave a comment:

• Shakeel
    replied
    Try to change Display driver properties and select 2'nd monitor as 'Extended Desktop'

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Originally posted by dvallez View Post
    I hooked up two lcd monitors to my laptop to use as a bigger computer screen. I also have a tv monitor hooked up too. Recently, my second lcd monitor has turned into a viewing monitor when Edius opens up. I didn't change anything on Edius. I have version 4.2. Any one know how to change it so I can have my dual monitors back?
    Laptop already has one LCD monitor by itself. Usually, only one video port is available. Just curious how you managed to hook up an additional 2 LCD monitors to your laptop then (meaning, you have 3 displays right now)? If I read you correctly, that is.

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Usually it is the "Fn" key + F5 will bring up a dialog to change the settings you require
    Barry

Leave a comment:

• dvallez
    started a topic Monitor problems

Monitor problems

I hooked up two lcd monitors to my laptop to use as a bigger computer screen. I also have a tv monitor hooked up too. Recently, my second lcd monitor has turned into a viewing monitor when Edius opens up. I didn't change anything on Edius. I have version 4.2. Any one know how to change it so I can have my dual monitors back?
Working...
X