Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Jenner
    replied
    Many thanks for the help Mike, I will give it a try after tomorrow.

Seasons greetings

Mick

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Mick Jenner View Post
    Since I have upgrade to 4.54 when I change the project setting from Nhx-e1 hd 1440x1080 50i to NHX-E1 50p 720X576 50i 16.9 (D1) the sizes of the fonts increase dramatically in titles made with both title motion and quick titler. I cannot recall this happening when we had to change project settings to overcome the audio problems a few versions back when you encoded for DVD useing procoder express. I have found by encoding from an sd timeline you get better colouring on the final DVD. I normally edit HDV and only change the setting when encodeing for DVD.

Any ideas!

Regards Mick

This has been the way it works the whole time.

If you duoble left click on a title and then save it the title will resize itself automatically :)

The Layout tool and the region filter are not so nice :(

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Yah, both of thos are problems when switching HD -> SD. Also the Std. PiP can be lost. They all use Absolute Coordinates.

Try putting titles in 3DPnP... it uses Relative Coordinates and changes with the size change.

Leave a comment:

• Mick Jenner
    replied
    Thanks for that, I will give it a try.

Regards and seasons greetings

Mick

Leave a comment:

• hedleyw
    replied
    From what I remember this always was a problem when switching between HD and SD resolutions. I either create the title in a Video track or create in a Title track and render the title to the timeline before switching.

Beware also of using the layout tool if you are going to change the project resolution :(

Leave a comment:

• Mick Jenner
    started a topic Title size change when changeing prosettings

Title size change when changeing prosettings

Since I have upgrade to 4.54 when I change the project setting from Nhx-e1 hd 1440x1080 50i to NHX-E1 50p 720X576 50i 16.9 (D1) the sizes of the fonts increase dramatically in titles made with both title motion and quick titler. I cannot recall this happening when we had to change project settings to overcome the audio problems a few versions back when you encoded for DVD useing procoder express. I have found by encoding from an sd timeline you get better colouring on the final DVD. I normally edit HDV and only change the setting when encodeing for DVD.

Any ideas!

Regards Mick
Working...
X