Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sashamed
    replied
    I think,the problem is in Edius. Earlier, I updated edius 4 step by step from 4.02 to 4.54, but now I directly updated 4.54. I'll try to reinstall edius and see what will happend.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    could this be caused by a Microsoft Windows update?

I have windows update disabled, I don't go on the net with the edit PC, except for routine Tmpeg ac3 license verification

I installed Sp2 from CD a few years ago and have not updated windows since and it works perfect, lean and mean, 10 hours a day minimum on quiet days

Leave a comment:

• sashamed
    replied
    Help! Same problem!!!

During the hollydays, I reinstalled system and today I noticed SAME problem with Title Motion Pro. At first, I thought that windows stoped respond, but, after few minuters TM appeared.

Leave a comment:

• Solitaire
    replied
    Hi,
    I have sent you a personal message that may help you. See top right corner of the forum page
    Keith

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Forget emailing them. Pick up the phone and call. I can't say that I am a fan of their new support system, but calling will be much faster.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyd
    replied
    Does not work

Originally posted by Bluetongue View Post
    Bob
    Does your system have a nvidea graphics card, and have you loaded the latest drivers. If so try this it may help, it may help anyway.
    Open Quicktime
    In Preferences / Register / Advanced set the Video Acceleration to GUI Only
    A long shot but????
    Regards Barry

Tried it and it does not work. Thanks for the input.

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Bob
    Does your system have a nvidea graphics card, and have you loaded the latest drivers. If so try this it may help, it may help anyway.
    Open Quicktime
    In Preferences / Register / Advanced set the Video Acceleration to GUI Only
    A long shot but????
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• bobbyd
    replied
    Tech Support???

Originally posted by bobbyd View Post
    I have 3 other systems but they are used for other things and would be too much trouble to install Edius and TMP on. I am not running anything in the background and there is no virus software running on this work station. It is used only for editing. The system is clean and virus free. Everything else runs fine except TMP. Guess I will call support after the holidays. Thanks for the input and Merry Christmas.
    I still have not heard from tech support about this problem I e-mailed them over a week ago. Are they still closed for the holidays? If not I sure would appreciate a reply so I can resolve this problem.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyd
    replied
    I have 3 other systems but they are used for other things and would be too much trouble to install Edius and TMP on. I am not running anything in the background and there is no virus software running on this work station. It is used only for editing. The system is clean and virus free. Everything else runs fine except TMP. Guess I will call support after the holidays. Thanks for the input and Merry Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Do you have another system you can try Edius/TMP with?

What all is running in the background?
    Turn off anti-virus scan junk.
    Try Start>Run>msconfig uncheck everything you can live without.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyd
    replied
    I tried that and it did not work. I uninstalled and re-installed Edius and TitleMotion and still have the same problem. But I suspect it is some type of a conflict with another program or driver. I thank you for your input and help.

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbyd View Post
    Any other solutions out there?
    First I have a question "Is Title Motion tied to Quicktime?" ie does it use quicktime to display.
    I just recently had a similar problem with Digital Juice took for ever to load and some other problems in Smartsound where sliders appeared black and it happened after I loaded the latest nvidia drivers 163 series my original were 90 series.
    Quicktime would not play some mov files
    By either going back to the original drivers or in Quicktime changing the preferences / register / advanced tab video to "Use GUI only" fixed the problem.
    Sorry I cannot comment on TMP as it is not on my computer, too troublesome.
    Regards Barry
    Last edited by Bluetongue; 12-25-2007, 12:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyd
    replied
    TitleMotion Problems

Any other solutions out there?

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Rusty View Post
    Is this advice? hummm... shortcuts aren't much help

bobbyd,
    I have no idea if it is advice or not, I simply stated at this stage that it works fine here and I also stated how I add titles, like a preliminary examination

Leave a comment:

• bobbyd
    replied
    2 gigs of ram. P4 3gig. Raid 0 160gig clean and defragged. XP Pro, programs on a seperate 80 gig WD 7200 rpm drive also kept in top shape. Titlemotion Pro 36. Hardly any disk activity. Thanks Rusty.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X