X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davehughes
    replied
    deleting clips/ projects

I find the easiest way is to save everything onto my RAID drives and then just empty the drive when the project is completed.
    And then ignore the greyed out projects when you first start Edius, as already mentioned these disappear eventually as you do more and more.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    here is how I use Nero for burning
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/h...-lab-pro3.html

Leave a comment:

• NJS21
    replied
    Ok, I am a relatively new user. We just got these and I have not used it regularly. Also I do not have the editor with me at the moment. I do know it has Procoder express loaded, and it is version 4.5.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    If you have Nero or some other burning app, you should be able to go into the video folder, select all of the files and use them to burn a DVD.

Leave a comment:

• NJS21
    replied
    I am working on a Dell laptop. the burner is the internal dvd/cd drive. Not an external drive. I did see a video ts and audio ts folder. Was not sure what they were.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    this could mean that your burner is not suitable for the built in burn module, what burner model do you have?

can you try compiling without burning, this will give you a VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folder

then use your regular burning software

Leave a comment:

• NJS21
    replied
    I get the error after I click on burn in the dvd export window

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    so the export to DVD software starts and then you click settings and set video to 7700 max and set audio to ac3 256

then you click style tab and choose if y6ou need a menu or not

then you click the write tab and select burn speed to 6x max after inserting DVD and waiting 30 sec

alternatively, you can tick to only make the VIDEO_TS folder and not burn at this stage, this would be my option because I burn with Nero6

at what above stage do you get the error?

Leave a comment:

• NJS21
    replied
    Yes I did.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    did you set an in and outpoint on the timeline?

Leave a comment:

• NJS21
    replied
    Can not export to DVD

The error message is failed to encode.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    what does the error message say exactly?

Leave a comment:

• NJS21
    replied
    Can not Print to DVD

Hey Anton thanks for the info, I am really having an issue with exporting to DVD. I keep getting failure to encode message. Project settings are 720x480 4.3 59.94i. All I want to do is ouput my sequence to DVD.

Leave a comment:

• NJS21
    replied
    print to dvd

Hey Anton thanks for the info very helpful. I posted another issue I am having real problems exporting to DVD. I keep getting failure to encode message I am able to go throiugh all of the steps fine but when

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    the solution to delete these entries is here
    http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...fline+projects

Leave a comment:

Working...
X