• muleferg
    replied
    I also monitor My DVCProHD on a 32" HDTV. from
    Edius 4.52 Broadcast/NX
    Mule

Leave a comment:

• Blast1
    replied
    You can size wide screen monitors with standard format if you watch the sizes, Like a WS 20" will come close to a 17", a WS 22" with a 19", a WS 23" or 24" with a 20", they might not closely match but will be close enough for most purposes.

Leave a comment:

• skier-hughes
    replied
    I too have different sized monitors, having the timeline and very small preview montior on one and everything else on the other and mainly monitoring through a tv, which is a different size again!!!
    I prefer full sized to widescreen.

Leave a comment:

• muleferg
    replied
    Noooooooooooooooo. Problem!

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    oh great now that I said something it will start driving you crazy:)

Leave a comment:

• muleferg
    replied
    The monitors line up at the top. The 19" sets on top of a DVCam recorder/player
    I guess after 3 years looking at it I never notice.
    Mule

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    thats doesnt bother you not having the monitors line up?That would drive me nuts.

Leave a comment:

• muleferg
    replied
    I use the Dell 24" for timeline, viewer, and source and a 19" Dell for the bin and effects and information.
    Mule

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    ya know I agree, this Dell at my work desk I assumed was 24" because it was huge compared to my new dell widescreen is only a 20". I can get 2 of these for $500 and I just may. It too is old and hard to find.

Leave a comment:

• JimJulian
    replied
    Much prefer a taller monitor so that I can see more tracks at once. Some screens sacrifice height for width while still achieving the same diaganol dimension. Love my Dell 24" but it's an older model. The new ones have a different dimension.

Leave a comment:

• rando
    started a topic Monitor Preferance

Monitor Preferance

I was just currious when you guys edit which do you prefer widescreen monitors or full screen monitors. I have a Dell 24 inch full screen thats great at work, a 24 inch widescrenn doesnt seem to be as big. I just wondered what was prefered.
Working...
X